Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shed cleanout

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  s8tony 
#1 ·
Still have some parts laying around. Make an offer, I wana get this stuff outa here.

1985 5M-GE auto, 108,XXX miles
long block, (still has pistons, rods, crank) ran perfect, pulled for 2JZ
full head
cams and towers
all pumps and pullies
oil pan
ECU and harness
front half automatic driveshaft
auto brake pedal and bracket

1982 W58, no idea on condition, comes with shifter and slave, no throw out fork or bearing

Exhast from header to muffler tip, will sell entire or header to cat and cat back. Unsure of muffler brand, all the rest is stock.

email is bstoller@new.rr.com or call 920-660-3697

#5 ·
Umm, well I realized I posted it wrong, its a short block, but I have all parts here for it. The head is entire, the cam shafts and towers are here, all pumps are still on the block, needs a new timing belt and serpentine belt, new gasketts and stuff. It ran great, it will just need to be put back together, lol. Also the oil pan, may be gone, you need it or not? Let me know if your still interested in the engine in its dissembled condition and we can talk price.

#6 ·
lacrssgus14 said:
Umm, well I realized I posted it wrong, its a short block, but I have all parts here for it. The head is entire, the cam shafts and towers are here, all pumps are still on the block, needs a new timing belt and serpentine belt, new gasketts and stuff. It ran great, it will just need to be put back together, lol. Also the oil pan, may be gone, you need it or not? Let me know if your still interested in the engine in its dissembled condition and we can talk price.
Sh8t! I thought it was a drop in motor. I need one badly now. But thanks for the reply.

#9 ·
what kind of shape is the front half automatic driveshaft in ?

Is the carrier bearing any good and how much ?

Scott

#11 ·
Well I shipped the tranny from this engine to the east coast for around $125. The blocks gota weigh more than that I'm guessing. Hows $100 sound and you pay shipping? I'll just ship it and let you kow how much it is, and I do get discounted shipping rates through Yellow Truck

#12 ·
lacrssgus14 said:
Well I shipped the tranny from this engine to the east coast for around $125. The blocks gota weigh more than that I'm guessing. Hows $100 sound and you pay shipping? I'll just ship it and let you kow how much it is, and I do get discounted shipping rates through Yellow Truck

Let me talk it over with my better half, (she cries like a baby if I don't discuss $$$ with her,before I buy something).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.