Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[CLOSED] Work Equip

8K views 49 replies 18 participants last post by  MWebber 
#1 ·
Hi guys :woot:
I am new to this forum,I am trying to put a group buy together for work equip
first I will need to know what sizes are you guys looking for please let me know.these are some pictures for these wheel

I don't check on my post too often so please email me
Thank you
Ben

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
I emailed them earlier asking them about a few wheels that they have. The Work 01s only come in 14,15 and 18s only come in 5x114.3. But If you go to there website. They have alot of other wheels to offer in a 17.

I did email them about 3 or 4 of them, Awaiting a reply.

$1,350.00 for a set of 15x7 Work 01s are a little Expensive. So we will see what they can offer to us and what price range they carry.

Robert

#8 ·
btune said:
by any mean I check it like 4-5times a day.I am just not on this website all the time.so please let me know.

thats great, well i guess i can eat my own words. thanks for replying like you care. some other venders take wayyyyyyyy to long.

i would like to hear some type of 17x8 17x9 maybe even 10's in the rear. i like those wheels a lot

#19 ·
redma61 said:
it cant be that hard to find tires. ive seen plenty of cars that have 14x8 and x9. although you may have to streach them a little bit. i dont know why you would think its hard to find tires that would fit that size rim??
^--NOOB :zzzzz:

We have problems getting correct tires for the 14x7,let alone anything that is performance oriented.What makes you think going wider,will make it any easier.

Read a good portion of the wheels/tires threads,you'll see a fairly large # of us are going to 16" and 17" wheels.....mostly for tire selection.

#20 ·
i didnt say anything about wider is easyer :confused: all i said is it cant be that hard to find if you look hard enough.if you guys decide to go 16 17 cool,i want to stay 14 maybe 15 dosnt make me a noob :wtf: .o whait ive only posted like 5 times sorry im not costintly on the computer asking stupid questions like a "noob"would do.i read and learn from others.

#21 ·
its not hard to find a tire for those size rims...for a truck...but i guess u like a 118 mph speed rated tire? and mud swampers?

#22 ·
ok folks, I didn't mean to start a war with the tire size.

This GB is about the Work wheels. let's keep it on topic and not waste the man's time.

btune: I appologize for the off-topic posts. you will probably find most popular sizes will be in the neighborhood of 17x8f and 17x9r staggered set. offsets will probably be in the neigborhood of 0 to -10 depending on wheel width. Some will prefer 17x8 all around.

Thanks again and I'll make sure we stay on-topic from here on.

-MW

#24 ·
Hey all. Latest work for the Works People. Pretty Dam Expensive for a Group Buy.

1. VS-XX 17 X 8.0 = MSRP: $600.00 each ( -8 or +5 ) are the offset closest to your requirement
17 X 9.0 = MSRP: $620.00 each (-3 or -16 )

2. Termist TM1 17 X 8.0 = MSRP: $450.00 each (+1)
17 X 9.0 = MSRP: $470.00 each (0 ok)

3. XSA01T 4-114.3 not available

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.