Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Newbie Here

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  dogstar 
#1 ·
Just thought I’d say hello. I’m new to the Supra world, don’t own one yet, so I’ll try to keep from posting any stupid questions until I do a little more research.

I hope to be in the market to buy a mkII soon. I miss having a sports car since trading off my, (please be kind I’ve seen the light) 91 300ZX. I’ve always been a fan of the Supra just never had the chance to own one. My Uncle had a mkI that he loved and bragged about for years. He ordered his after seeing it premier at the Chicago Auto Show in 78 or 79. He still enjoys telling stories about how much it cost him to have it repainted after hitting a deer. It seems the gold flake in the paint was real.

#3 ·
Welcome! You have come to the right place to learn about the MKII supras. I like the 300z too but like my supra better :)

read through the celicasupra.com site its got a ton of usefull information.

if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Regards

will
aka supra_toy

#4 ·
welcome to celica supra, enjoy your stay :)

there is tons of knowledge here, and these kind people dole it out in heaping spoonfuls :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.