Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

AE86 for sale

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  cartman 
#1 ·
WOW!!! i saw the nicest ae86 to day and it was for sale. it was pretty much mint except for some rust on fenders and sunroof. it had a momo steering wheel, supra rims painted gunmetal (this looks really sharp!), and it said it had drift tires on it. the guy wants $5500 CDN for it. i dunno if this is a good deal, but it sure looks nice. BTW it was an 85 carolla GTS

#3 ·
i have no clue lol

#5 ·
This car was a two tone wasen't it? Dark grey lower section, silver top?

Yeah that guys a friend. You should see the parts list that comes with that car, crazy he's selling it so low.

No ptype rims didn't come stock with AEs, but by driving around here you'd think they did. They are by far the most popular rim upgrade for rollas, a perfect fit for them.

#8 ·
yup it was a 2 tone rolla. REALLY NICE! except for the little bit of rust bubbling around the fenders and sunroof. i hope to meet him at the supra meet. his name is ian?

#10 ·
SupraFiend said:
Yep, Ian Grimm. That car comes with just about every aftermarket part ever made for the AE, quite a deal.
sweet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.