Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Might as well post a thread saying hello! (with pics)

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  amscamryse 
#1 ·
Well, hello everyone. I figured i'd finally register and post, since i've been keeping an eye on celicasupra.com for several years, at least back to when Norbie started the 2JZ swap (I actually found the site searching for 2JZ swapped MKII's) I have a great lust for a black/black leather MKII with a 2JZ, and a nice clean basic setup. I want a nice clean cruising kind of car.

Currently i'm building my galant, because the talon is getting put on stands to finish a "HOLYSHIT" level of buildup (i'm going to try to get the car seam-welded this spring. :hsugh: )

Anyhow, here's the current whoopties:

:D

See less See more
#2 ·
at first i was going to call you *** for wanting to mess with a galant, but then i saw that it was a VR-4. I have only seen one other car like yours, down at the JGTC and D1 event in Fontana, California. exactly how rare are those?

have fun with everything, and welcome to cs.com

p.s. buy a supra, then life will be great!

#3 ·
heh, i'll get my MKII eventually i'm sure.

GVR-4's are "sort of" rare in the states. There are 2000 from 1991, and 1000 from 1992. My car number is in the image on my sig.

I've got some mods, so the car is decently quick. I've only had it a few months though, and have been sorting issues- so i haven't gotten to run a time yet.

You'd be dead right about messing with an N/A galant though (unless you're building a rally Galant GSX (n/a AWD)). They are pathetically lame, just like N/A DSM's. ;)

#5 ·
Whats wrong with dsms? i owned a 91 tsi, with a 20g turbo, 3inch exhaust, and hks cams. fast little bugger, but hated it cause it wasnt a five speed.

Good to have you here, and hope to see a supra in your future!

#6 ·
hello everyone glad to finally be a part of this site cant believe how many people are into these cars i caught the bug back in 83 when a good friend of mines had one of the sweetest celica gts that rocked for that time and i still love these cars to this day i own a 84 p type supra white with blue int shes solid i hope to get her on the road soon have a couple of things that need to do before she is right . im located out here in rochester ny,dont get to see to many out here but thats why im glad i got you guys and gals to keep me drooling on all your supras hope to see you all at a meet someday , peace out!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.