Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Welcome!

12K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  4SFED 
#1 ·
A web forum is finally here. My intention is to make this the central stop on the internet for Celica Supra enthusiasts. There are a number of different sites with inadequate mk1/mk2 sections, so I feft the need to create 1 comprehensive forum. Tell your friends that there is finally a forum dedicated to the mk1/mk2 Supras!

If you have *any* feedback, please leave it in the suggestions section. This is just the beginning, I am sure there will be numerous speed bumps that I will need to get over. :?

Also, thanks to Sidman for working with me on this. Hes 'da man' :)

:idea: Sidman: http://www.internetmediastudio.com/

#4 ·
No problem Mike...it's been a long time coming.

Malloy said:
A web forum is finally here. My intention is to make this the central stop on the internet for Celica Supra enthusiasts. There are a number of different sites with inadequate mk1/mk2 sections, so I feft the need to create 1 comprehensive forum. Tell your friends that there is finally a forum dedicated to the mk1/mk2 Supras!

If you have *any* feedback, please leave it in the suggestions section. This is just the beginning, I am sure there will be numerous speed bumps that I will need to get over. :?

Also, thanks to Sidman for working with me on this. Hes 'da man' :)

:idea: Sidman: http://www.internetmediastudio.com/

#11 ·
Yeah...I think I am only on SF now until I finish the MAF buy... and then bye bye trolls!

I've even gone as far as making a shortcut on my desktop for this forum :)

Suprafiend said it right.... this is home now :)

#22 ·
:D Hello everyone,
Im new to the whole celicasupra.com but im ready to jump im and get my feet wet.

I got a 85 P-type MK2 251k miles *yeah i know* and plans for driftin' in the near furture. . . im from the bay area Ca. so if anyone is from or near the area drop me a line at yahoo or AOL both v6kaliprince

Thanks ALL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.