Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1986 Celica Supra owner

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Silver Bullet 
#1 ·
My name is Ted and I live in Upstate NY. I bought my Celica Supra last august for $1200. It was a virginia car brought up for restoration 5 years ago but sat in the garage with not much done to it. I always wanted one of these so I grabbed it. The car runs strong (even at 226,000 miles). I am currently looking for some parts. To be exact, I am looking for a driver door moulding, driver side front turn signal and possibly a front bumper cap. Any help would be appreciated .

Thanks,

Ted

#2 ·
Welcome to CS.com.

you can still get he front bumper cap at the Toyota Dealership along with the side moldings. You can try the for sale section for anyone parting out a 84+ mkii or you can start a thread in the wanted section. And if you looking for performance parts try looking at our sponsors websites, they have tons of good performance/stock parts.

#3 ·
Welcome to the site. I got you PM and i do have the bumper cover also you did ot mention. An 86 is a special year for me ohh no the car. Last year I got oh no the last year the car was produced. HAHAhA okay maybe it wasnt funny but i just got done working 24 hours so I am tired look at the time of this post. Anyway GL with the car and if you need anything especially advice use this site it has everything

#6 ·
Kevin Kisseberth said:
Welcome to the site. I got you PM and i do have the bumper cover also you did ot mention. An 86 is a special year for me ohh no the car. Last year I got oh no the last year the car was produced. HAHAhA okay maybe it wasnt funny but i just got done working 24 hours so I am tired look at the time of this post. Anyway GL with the car and if you need anything especially advice use this site it has everything
What do you want for the cover?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.