Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

79 Parts car in local yard.

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  CJSREDPRA 
#1 ·
The last couple of days, I've been "temporarily" off work & have been hitting some of the local junkyards. Main reason was to get a replacement window regulator for my GF's 92 Camry (which crapped out). So today, I went to 1 of the local Toyota specific salvage yards where I finally found the window regulator.

So while I was there, I noticed one of their recent arrivals.... A White 79 MA46 5-speed. Blue vinyl interior, hardtop. Most items are still on the car (except for the turn signal/wiper assembly, right side headlight assembly & parking light). Both front wheels missing. Rear diff is still there (it's a Code F302 3.91 NON-LSD).

The yard is currently over 90 minutes away from me, so going there is not always feasible for me. If anyone needs any parts, the best thing to probably do is give these guys a call.

All Toyota/410 Auto Recycling (they are a Toyota wrecking yard). They are located in Buckley, Washington, which is halfway between Seattle & Mt. Rainier.

1-800-829-9766. Ask for Scott. They can ship parts to you & they do take CC#'s over the phone.

This is not a high turnover yard, they tend to keep their cars for quite awhile until there is not much left. Average stay for most cars is about 6 - 8 months, unless the car gets picked over rather quickly.

ranterbul: Still need a 79 Ignitor/Coil assembly??? It's still in the car.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.