Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Bremerton, Wa 1/4 mile/road course

6K views 61 replies 11 participants last post by  sarinas_dragons 
#1 ·
Hey local dudes-August 19th sure looks good-www.bremertonraceway.com-closer than Monroe, cheaper than Pacific, and $$$ for bracket winners-Hint, Hint, Wade and Bill

#3 ·
What, no $#!@ ferry (WA and BC folks understand). I might be there to watch.

But I agree with Junkie, it is close as the crow flies from him (30 miles), but distant as the roads go (over 100 miles). It is only 35 miles for me, all road miles, no ferries.

And yes, a real 1/4 mile

#4 ·
damn.. 19th... might have to show to that! dunno if my 83 will be running though...

#6 ·
Hey, ive driven it a lot-Its not that bad Wade-And being Saturday, bridge traffic isnt like Monroe Friday traffic-South End Represent!-we could meet up in Tac-Aroma Saturday AM and caravan-19th, 26th, several dates commin

#7 ·
Bremerton Raceway.....

Have discovered over the years that coming from Seattle..... It takes the SAME amount of travel time!!! Does not matter if you take the Seattle - Bremerton Ferry, or drive around via the Tacoma Narrows...

Yep, if you're in Tacoma... No ferry hassles.. If you are north of Edmonds... Multiple choice, either the Ferry or drive around.

<----- Has gone over to BR multiple times when Don Lew was up here visiting & doing the AutoX thing a few summers ago. I believe he's been up here 2 - 3X.

For those of you who have not been to Bremerton Raceway yet... WATCH THE SPEED LIMIT in the neighborhood going towards the entrance!!!

#8 ·
CJSREDPRA said:
For those of you who have not been to Bremerton Raceway yet... WATCH THE SPEED LIMIT in the neighborhood going towards the entrance!!!
Totally Agree! Lots of cops on event days. The Raceway is only a couple of miles from the junkyard I get most of my stuff from including where I got my MkII for $1000. I haven't checked there lately though, but I think they have 4MkIIs there right now. Anyways, definately watch your speed all along Highway 16 or 302 depending on which way you come from. I, sadly, will not be able to come as I have made previous arrangements (brother and dad having birthdays that week).

#10 ·
On a helping note,my Kids live within close to 10 miles of the track.We do have a place to crash if needed,the night before,or the night after.26th looks good for me,but,I'm driving Mikes car,he drives the auto ;)

#11 ·
Bill-Sorry, cars down-timing belt/tensioner-just got done unboltin everything-Mone, Wade, Bill, Rich, Junk-So, how bout 26th? Maybe combine w mini meet? Id honestly forgot that we had plans for Labor Day-Mike

#13 ·
Ive got a FEVER-And the cure is.... MORE COWBELL...I mean racin

#14 ·
26th sounds cool. I'll see if I'll be moving my stuff back up to bellevue that weekend or not. If I'm still around, I'd love to come watch and hang out. I might strike a deal with my girlfriend (she's my wheels for now) to guarantee me a ride to the track for that weekend. Although, if I were to be at her house that weekend, its only a 15 minute drive anyways.

#20 ·
26th sounds good, g/f is out of town that weekend, a free man! :D

Not sure what i'll show up in, but I should be there in something. :)

#22 ·
Got the official OK from the better 1/2 today.Kenny,the celica may be just as fast as the poor Auto,but at least I'll run consistant times.Reaction times are another story,LOL.

#23 ·
what time should I be there? I've also got a wedding I could go to at 4pm, but its just for a friend of a friend, and he's in his 40s anyways, so not a real close friend, just a guy I know. I'll be there for a while though, and its only 5 minutes from where my Supra crashed, so any interested in seeing the crime scene are more than welcome to.

Just give me a time to be there.

#24 ·
Track opens at 8am-time trials at 9-I have to email/call to find out exactly which Official classes are running that day-that will tell us when to be there-For example, if just Junior Dragsters, then lots of passes-If 3 or 4 classes, then few passes-Mike

#25 ·
Mike,the way I read everything,all classes run every raceday.Google Bremerton Motorsports instead of Bremerton Raceway,better menu of what's happening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.