Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver 85P SE WI

872 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  MK2Racer 
#1 ·
I am selling this car for my brother, and here's the deal. It is a silver 85 Ptype, auto, grey cloth interior, sunroof. We bought it about a year ago and were going to drop in my 6m. The car was apparently driven into a phone pole, so the bumper, hood, and radiator support were bent. We tore it all off, pulled the motor/trans, and discovered that the metal bumper itself was bent. When we went to bolt on the new one, the left side mount that the bumper bolts to was slightly bent so it wouldnt line up. Well it sat a while while we figured what we were going to do (bend it, cut/weld, etc). In the mean time he picked up a stealth needing a motor, so we sold the 6m and now he doesnt want to put it all back together with only a 5m, so he's trying to sell it.

The good: The body is okay, the previous owner started fixing rust. I tcomes with a good fender, bumper support, bumper, core support, hood, etc. We still have the motor and trans, but it is not in the car. It also has a BRAND NEW windshield, the old was was cracked so they replaced it and it hasnt even seen the road once.

The bad: The bumper mount is bent, so it would need to be straightened, but we dont really have the tools nor the time to do so at this point. The sunroof panel is rusted but I have a good one that comes with it. No motor is in it right now, but I have the running 5m/auto that came with it still. Take it or leave it.

SO: I would like to sell it whole as a project/parts-car because we cant store it where we have it much longer. Also, as I dont have any more MKII's at the moment, I'd like to get the parts we have collected for this rebuild out with it as a whole package. If I cant sell it whole soon, I guess I will try and part it out on here as well. Only thing sold so far IF I PART IT is the diff, but it is of course still in the car now.

He would like to get $600 for the whole package. This is the car as it is, the new hood/fender/bumper/bumper support/core support/sunroof panel/installed windshield, and the 5mge with auto trans. He is taking a MAJOR loss here, but again we have to get it out soon and he needs the funds for his stealth. Also I have a bunch of other parts laying around I'd throw in the deal if there is something else you need/want.

We will also accept a trade if you have a 91 (or equivelent) stealth or a mits 6g72 motor in running condition. IFf you are interested, it is located near Waukesha, WI, PM me and we can work something out. And if it is still here IN A FEW WEEKS then I will part it out, but as of right now it is not going to be parted as we are trying to sell whole. CHEERS!!

Ken

See less See more
#5 ·
hey man just wondering about the motor, i might be interested in the whole car but i just dont have the money right now and all i have to trade is my 87 mustang but i would need some cash too. definitely want the motor tho i get paid on friday so i should be able to get you cash almost right away.

#6 ·
The Car Is Sold Thank For The Interest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.