Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

MK2 rainslide

3K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  7MA61 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Fastspoolsupra said:
Why music from a N64 Video Game?
What N64 game is that? I don't recognize it. Duke Nukem 64? Plus that song wasn't even synthesized, I don't recall the 64 doing anything else but synthesized music.

Wow, that was a great vid, I used to do that too when it rained (since my tires were pretty much crap, it wasn't too hard) Of couse I wasn't nearly as smooth as you and I couldn't make those S tranistions that well. Plus I didn't do it too long for fear of wearing out the LSD.

Keep the vids coming!

#10 ·
very nice vid. Great control and good video editing as well. I see no problem with finding an empty parking lot or roundabouts in the middle of nowhere to practice. We aren't all made of money, so we can't always go to a track. You've got skills, and you look like you enjoy it too, which is the most important thing.

#11 ·
Its a great way to learn handling on low budget at slow speed, i need better suspension though to get better control and wider oversteer.

we do this quite safe, one person is always checking for other cars and i am 38 years old so i dont take chances :)

thanks

::: zooloo

#14 ·
hi zooloo,
i just saw your video, in rain it's fantastic to drift without stressing nothing, not drivetrain, not motor, not tires.
Are you really 5ME motor? cause we don't hear that truck-motor noise.
I have the same model, with 5ME, in greece, it's very torque,from idle.
BUT it's not giving you the will to press it to much.
how many km you have? and if you ever opened the engine for repair yet?
I haven't yet found my max speed cause i see this motor don't like high rpm.

I am in my last days of my restoration, and it took me a long time, without modification.

I made yesterday a modification to rear tailights, euro, i putted another 5w/21w lamp, for stop,lights, in an empty space, and it's fantastic, i can attach a photo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.