Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Killed a s10 with a 350 in it

4K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Rodrx 
#1 ·
THis guy i kno he goes to my school and he has done lots of work to this 350 in his lil s10 like hes got new cam, headers, fuel injection and he says its got bout 300hp. so i seen him one night crusin and we pull up to the lights and i look over at him the light turns green and bam i was revvin at bout 3000rpm and dropped the clutch and pulled a hood length on him them patched in second put him at my rear bumper and thats when hes just gave up and signalled off hehe. he had this gurl with him 2, poor guy lol :evil:

#2 ·
well, not to pee on your parade, but small trucks with v8s are either very very fast, or rather slow, cause they either have traction, or they dont.

the ones you gotta watch out for are the chevy minivans with the 350s... man those things are mean, traction, and power, but theyre still basically hollow, so they weigh less than youd imagine.

#8 ·
way O/T, but try imagestation.com or hpphoto.com
either one will let you sign up, and then you can upload images to your hearts content.

sounds like a pretty stout truck, theres a blazer running a similar engine up here, fairly built 400 with a 700r, nice truck :)

#9 ·
Hey, you should post some pics of that s-10, i also have a v8 s10, its a 355 in it, comp cam, hedman headers, edelbrock alum intake, quadjet 4 barrel, and so on, it moves alright, im hoping to do a 383 swap come spring.

#15 ·
You lived here!? Wow i feel sorry for you, haha yeah i plan on not being here much longer just to finish school and probley move to alberta or up to bc, not sure yet... btw whats your name and how long ago were you here?

#14 ·
Raced a V8 S10 Blazer about 2 years after this thread was posted. Was only running 11psi but got stupid on 35mph roads here. At anyrate, the Blazer was quick but I ran him down pretty good in 3rd. Posted it in the kill section back then, lol. Also raced a 280z w/ a v8 conversion down the 1/4 mile. I beat him pretty bad, he ran a 14.2 at 98 to my 13.1 at 116. Funny though, he had old-dirty p-type rims on his car was checking out my super clean ones.:) He left after that race.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.