Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

6000 Members!

11K views 35 replies 25 participants last post by  DBEEG 
#1 ·

Wow! Many thanks to the tireless mk1/mk2 fans we have here. I may be a bit biased, but we have an awesome community that is generally hassle free. Im pretty confident that it will stay that way for quite some time :)

No, I dont have a mk2...but one day I may luck out and find the perfect one. Not showroom perfect...but perfect enough to drive hard. :inout7xr:

viper92086 will get a set of stickers for being #6000 :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Damn, 6000+ now. Lucky you viper! And damn Malloy, for being the head honcho around here, you really need to get another MKII some day. I know you still have a pretty wicked parts closet...

#5 ·
My crystal ball tells me,that some where in this world there is member number 666,000.What a lucky guy!!!and Malloy since you are a nice guy,we should all pich in a dollar each,,,times 6,000...sound like that should get you a nice supra.....now who's in???come on let me see you!!!Go forum...

#6 ·
Wow 6000 members....
I could imagine at least one person has that many ignored:zzzzz:

And I dont know about sending Malloy any money....he might put donks on his nissan.....:ss_ban:

#18 ·
Yes,

Car was sold to Supra Bob, who just recently had it up for sale. Can't remember who bought it.

Mike sold his Simmons OM's to Jehan.

#22 ·
Yay! I can't believe there's that many members here! I'm sure a lot of them are just people who joined to sell a supra quick, and never came back.

#25 ·
This post is showing it's age. There is now over 7K and Tayna is the Top Poster! What happened to William? Tanya have a little more time on her hands lately? ;-)

#28 ·
Click yours or someone elses user name. If you look at the link destination it should end u=XXXX. The XXXX is your member number.

The other one select "User CP" and then "Edit Profile", its under "Custom user title"
HTH

#31 ·
kinda crazy

2 years ago i joined and was #3613. site has more than doubled. thats cool. cant beleive its been 2 years. i joined to learn about supras vs. gt-s . now theres a white Supra in my driveway. Not The gt-s anymore but theres always that funny ass bumber. Malloy is there anyway to actually see how many people are active???? can we get rid of inactive users??? i know that there was spamers. kill them?>

When I'm rich I'll have a nice 86 Supra and nice 85 Gt-S........Both White

#32 ·
Celica

Hey Man!

Although I have owned four MKII Supras now, my very first car (as a 17 year old in 1984) was a blue 1972 Celica coupe. During my college years at the University of Washington, my next two cars were an orange 1976 Celica Liftback, and a blue 1977 Celica L.B.

I like the picture of your Celica smoking tires. I have always thought the 76-77 Celica L.B.'s look like a small Mustang Fastback, and could never understand why more people did not put the rear spoiler on that Fastbacks had. You did. Very cool. Cheers man.

85SupraFan Curt McGregor
Edmonds, Washington

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.