Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1UZ Available cheap in Orlando FL...

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jose H. 3 
#1 ·
So long story short, I considered the swap but its a bit out of my budget right now and I have tons of other things I need to finish first with no place to store this motor. I met a guy locally with a 92 sc400 (auto) that had some damage to the front end (all cosmetic) that he has had in his garage for some time and now wants it out. He told me he runs it at least once a month and does drive it around the neighborhood in its current condition and it runs well with no problems. He never got around to repairing the damage and in the meantime bought another sc400 so he wants to get rid of this one. So if anyone is interested I have his email and I can provide it to who would like to talk to him. He just really wants to get this thing out so I'm sure it can be had for a very cheap price. I was going to pull the motor and tranny and he was going to junk the shell but he did offer the entire car as is as well. Who ever is interested just PM me, I will be out of town for a long weekend but I will try to keep up on my PM's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.