Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

New Raptor Racing Product: 6 Line Stainless Brake Line Kit

7K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  RaptorRacing 
#1 ·
We’ve never liked the 8 piece Brake Line kit for a few reasons:

1. Too expensive. The more & fittings the higher the price
  2. The 2 piece front lines require you to either cut the mounting tab on the strut or disconnect the lines and re-bleed your brakes when replacing the front struts.

The solution: a one piece front line kit that lowers the cost of the kit and simplifies new strut installation. Here is a pix of the new lines all together:

Side by Side Comparison w/original front 2 piece line and new Raptor 1 Piece Line:

Finally a couple before and after pix:

Pricing
$112usd **SHIPPING INCLUDED** (Continental US and Canada)
Canadian Customer Must add applicable taxes.

For now these are only available with smoked covers.

Thanks Chris (Xeno Omega) and Damon for being the guinea pig; taking pix and testing the lines

I will be updating my Brake Catalog to reflect this change; I will not longer be offering the 8 line kit as it makes no sense to be selling an inferior product for more money.

See less See more
#5 ·
Wow George I'm gone for a bit and when I return I see a few products from you. Hmmm next 120 dollars a get I'm buying them brake lines from you.

#10 ·
Sweet. I'll eagerly wait to see what you have up your sleeve. Hmmm cams

#19 ·
After inspecting my braking system from pedal to pad recently, I can really appreciate this kit! This is a great price and design. I'm wondering though, why not whack off the hard line on the rear arm and go 1 piece line from rear supply hardline to caliper? Then kit would be down to 4 pieces?

Keep up the great work!

Don L.

#23 ·
PP sent...thanks for offering all these great products and for answering emails and being promt on shipping. Alot of vendors could learn from you. Im glad to keep buying your products.

BTW my new Lowering DOBI's on the rear are perfect!...Putting my new 6 puck feramic clutch in soon. Soon as I find the time!

#25 ·
Jake...I did make it to the post office yesterday afternoon; you should have a tracking number for your parts in your inbox.

Glad you got the springs on; don't be shy to take a few pix and post in my thread **hint hint nudge nudge** :)

As always thanks for your business and encouragement.

whats the length of the front hose?
exactly the smae length as stock 2 piece? or slightly longer?
These are the exact same length as the stock 2 piece....if they are longer its very marginal.

#31 ·
Just put a set on my car - great fit!

Thanks for making another great product available to the community!!!!

#38 ·
Just put a set on my car - great fit!
+1
They were mailed promptly, and my son and I put this set on during the Thanksgiving break, along with a MC cylinder change/fluid flush. They fit great, didn't have/haven't had any issues with them, and they're an excellent replacement for the 25 year old soft lines.

Thanks for making another great product available to the community!!!!
+1
Thanks, George!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.