Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

mid 80s prelude

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  supramantt10 
#1 ·
well, today i finally got the sheetmetal bolted onto my car, and back into legal condition, and i took her out for a short jaunt to the carwash.

in the carwash was a white 84ish prelude, with a young punk/dork owner, probably about 17, he comes over and starts asking questions, and i told him i just finished fixing the front sheet metal and he says "well, if it looks this shitty now, i wouldnt have wanted to see it before"
so, being mature like i am, i "accidentally" sprayed him a little with the hose, and he says something about popping the hood, and i tell him itll cost 20 bucks to see what ive got.

he mutters something about me being a "***" so i just laugh and accidentally spray him again as hes walking away.
so the kid washes his car while i laugh to myself, then i hop in the car and head out, and next thing i know this kids following me in his prelude.
fairly clean, with about 2 feet of vertical on the wing, and some chrome plated 16s.

i yell something about him having the "bling" and he says something about at least it doesnt look like shit... lol, i thought that was funny, so im driving along, and i notice hes puttering along beside me at the speed limit, so when we get to a light side by side he brings his idle up.

i bring mine to around 3800 and just wait on the green
light changes, i launch hard, pass him with tires spinning lightly, hit second and chirp them, chirp them going into third and realize im about 4 car lengths in front, and drift back down to the speed limit.

he goes ripping past me at double the posted limit and promptly gets a photo radar ticket about a block ahead :)

all in all a very funny afternoon. :D

See less See more
#4 ·
nice, theres a kid here where i live to that has a 80ish prelude, and his always reving his engine at me but weird enough never wants to race me.

#6 ·
SupraFiend said:
ha ha, nice kill! The best ones are the ones where they embarrass themselves before and after the kill! :lol:
:imwithst:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.