Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

All of my Mk2 P-type 5 speeds (1) 1982 (2) 1985s

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Tanya 
#1 ·
#4 ·
The Red '82 was never rescued...she never ran, either a bad ignition or fuel pump, our tools were stolen before we could fix her, and we were getting the big boot from our landlord. I tried to sell her for $50, one person came by and said she'd be too much trouble. Couldn't afford the $25/ week to keep it in storage so I told the owner of the lot to put her in a junkyard. Well, the bastard had the car crushed and got a lousy $15 for the metal.
The silver car I posted on the SupraForums as soon as I got back here to Fla. ( March 1st ) and within that week Bob Shapton had a friend ( I guess ) named Josh pick the car up and bring it to Vermont. I don't know what's going on w/ the car which is kind of upsetting me. For all purposes I wanted the car to be restored b/c I couldn't do it. But now the guy won't e-mail me, and I'm wondering what's going on. They were talking about parting the car out and I was hoping ( because gee, I did spend $2,750 on this car ) that I could have dibs on some parts. Like I really, REALLY need a cylinder head for my Blackpra, but this guy won't get ahold of me :(
Anyway, sometimes Imagestation is a PITA, the middle pic is of my two-tone Redpra, the pic should show up eventually
Tanya

#5 ·
3 MkII's ! :shock: Man, that is a collection. Do you have all 3 right now? If so, that is really something. I look forward to seeing picture number 3!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.