Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

ignore feature?

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Breadsticks14 
#1 ·
Is it possible to block posts of specified users from appearing when I log on here? On a few other boards I follow, there is software which allows me to ignore other users if I chose.

#8 ·
Yes there is its called your brain. you can find it here at www.yourbrainyajackass.com. what you do while browsing through the forums is look at the left hand side of the screen. While doing this if you notice any screen name or avatar that is of some other member you dont like dont read what they say. Because after all there opinon is stupid and and not worth the post its written on and they should get in a car accident and die and burn in hell, although they should be driving something other than their supra. Perhaps you did that to this message greg if not sorry I couldnt be of more help.
happy new year.

Gabe

#9 ·
Wow, talk about reviving an old post (and an even older grudge!)

The good news is that I saw this, thought Leslie had posted yesterday, so I gave him a call to catch up on things. He's retired! Hopefully we'll see more of him now that he's not working 70 hours or more a week...

Yes indeed, Happy New Year!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.