Toyota CelicaSupra Forums - CelicaSupra.com

• Recent Classifieds

shortfuse

1985 P-Type for sale

Thread Starter: shortfuse

So I've owned the car and been a member here for 11 years and although I come here to research and see others rebuilds and projects, I rarely posted anything.

Last Post By: shortfuse Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    RobbieRob

2JZ Swapped 1985 Celica Road Race car for WRL / ChumpCar

Thread Starter: RobbieRob

The Silver Dragon Racing 1985 Toyota Celica is coming up for sale. With a 2JZ swap, this Celica has proven to be a competitive WRL GP1 car over the last

Last Post By: revvhappy 04-22-2017, 09:11 PM Go to last post
    drjim

BillyM's The Man!

Thread Starter: drjim

Besides buying a couple of his superb "ShiftGasm" bushing kits, I bought an oil cooler, lines, and sandwich palte from him.

Arrived

Last Post By: drjim 04-20-2017, 11:48 PM Go to last post
    TcTravis

82-83 driver side flare.

Thread Starter: TcTravis

Doesn't matter the color. Just needs to have unbroken tabs for the wheel well cover. All my tabs are broken. It's for a 83 Supra like the title says.

Last Post By: SilverMk2 Yesterday, 01:00 PM Go to last post
  • Welcome to CelicaSupra.com!

CS is the premier discussion forum/gallery/information source for the MKII Celica Supra owners and enthusiasts. Please check out our Forum and tell us about your ride!
  • Recent Threads

thisguy2012

351w swap....

Thread Starter: thisguy2012

Alright gents, low and behold i think a first ever for a celica supra? ford 351W with c6 automatic swap. before i get stoned to death hear me out! car

Last Post By: Supraaakat! Today, 08:48 AM Go to last post
    CLToy

ROH Snyper Cleaning / Polishing...

Thread Starter: CLToy

I have a set of ROH group buy wheels and they need cleaned badly. I scrubbed them, pressure washed them, and now want to polish them a bit. I started

Last Post By: SilverMk2 Today, 12:08 PM Go to last post
    davacelicasupra

1980 Celica Supra new owner

Thread Starter: davacelicasupra

Hi. I just bought a 80' CS & it looks beautiful in my garage. 95% original everything works but crs control & needs radio. Bought it for an incredible

Last Post By: Ugo 04-21-2017, 12:09 AM Go to last post
    sanchez

1984 Front End Onto 1983?

Thread Starter: sanchez

Hey all!

I was wondering if I got my hands on the fenders/bumper/etc from a 1984 P type, would it fit onto my 1983 P type?

Last Post By: supkar 04-21-2017, 11:22 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors