Toyota CelicaSupra Forums - CelicaSupra.com

• Welcome to CelicaSupra.com!

CS is the premier discussion forum/gallery/information source for the MKII Celica Supra owners and enthusiasts. Please check out our Forum and tell us about your ride!
  • Recent Threads

dcwilliams00

w58 gearing swaps

Thread Starter: dcwilliams00

Has anyone swapped the gears within a w58? Specifically looking to swap the 5th to a lower ratio. If anyone has, can you post the info on what gear came

Last Post By: assassin10000 Today, 02:17 PM Go to last post
    TRD 83 SUPRA XX

Getting Drunk in Japan with the XX Family.

Thread Starter: TRD 83 SUPRA XX

Again sorry for it not being in order but here are the pictures from when I went out drinking with the Celica XX family in Japan.

Also if

Last Post By: TRD 83 SUPRA XX 06-20-2017, 11:25 PM Go to last post
    KajunKreations

Subframe Bushings

Thread Starter: KajunKreations

So I have a set of Raptor Racing Subframe bushings. Take a look at what happened to them after about 400 miles of use. The are disintegrating. Any thoughts

Last Post By: Funkycheeze Today, 11:46 AM Go to last post
    dodgeboy79

Pnw?

Thread Starter: dodgeboy79

Is there anything going on in the PNW this summer? I would like to be a part of the fun if there is.

Last Post By: dodgeboy79 Yesterday, 11:59 AM Go to last post
    YotaCoupeRA65

Both a celica gts coupe and a celica supra 1985-1984 new from wisconsin

Thread Starter: YotaCoupeRA65

In the process of aquiring parts for both of my cars, one being a 1jzgte single turbo, i hope to see all of you guys on here in the future, and will definitley

Last Post By: 4SFED Today, 10:00 AM Go to last post
    Tanya

Supra #9.5

Thread Starter: Tanya

9.5 because this car is going to be co-owned with my boyfriend of 7 years. I found this car while looking for cars for my disabled mom a few months back.

Last Post By: gamble Yesterday, 10:24 AM Go to last post
    musclecarguy

What brand and model of tire were installed at the factory for the 1985 P Type?

Thread Starter: musclecarguy

Hello All,

I am new to site and considering the purchase of low mileage 1985 P Type. After much searching online I cannot find any information

Last Post By: SilverMk2 Today, 12:20 PM Go to last post
    toytoy

7mgte runs rich

Thread Starter: toytoy

hi guys , just had my 440 injectors cleand, and when i run them, my air fuel idle is at 13.2 aprox. dont know the problem, just took out my 550 lex, witch

Last Post By: toytoy Yesterday, 10:18 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors