Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[CLOSED] Solid Mount Strut Bar Group Buy Round 2

24K views 94 replies 33 participants last post by  gamble 
#1 · (Edited)
**Pending feedback from group buy one, group by 2 will proceed. I have had alot of feedback and eagerness to do a second group buy to allow others to get their chance to get this product.**

Those who have responded with the desire to get in this second group buy please reserve your spot here, and hold payment until I notify you that we are ready to continue.

All Questions and concerns please contact: Mitch Kadel (mkii_supra_freak)

This will the second round of the offical group buy for the Solid Mount Strut Bar that has been developed over the last few months. There will be two options available listed below, but all are made of first quality materials and made by skilled tradesmen. At this time I have confirmed that it will accommodate every year mkii, with the following engine configurations. 5M, 6M, 7mgtes, 1jz & 2jzgte. They are also compatable with the rabid chimp intake pipe, front mount intercooler kit, and the T3 Camber plates.

The minimum quantity that will be required for this group by is 15-20 pieces.

The following options include shipment to the continental us. I am willing to do international shipping but there will be an additional expense for shipment, please contact me by PM for questions concerning this option.

Complete Strut Bar assembly fabricated out of aircraft grade 6061-T6 Aluminum, with SS hardware.

**Pricing Changes**

Due to increases at the post office, and additional packing costs the prices have increased by $10.

These Bars will also be sold as recieved from the manufacturer, to allow you to finish them as you desire. They Paint and polish beautifully. DO NOT POWDERCOAT.

Polishing can be had at $60 for a mirror polish due to the time required to do these bars properly.

6061-T6 Strut Assembly with NO Toyota Logo $240 Shipped [If Paypal ($247.00)]

6061-T6 Strut Assembly with Toyota Logo $260 Shipped [If Paypal ($270.00)]

For Paypal Payments please send to mitchkadel@aol.com.

For Money Order Submittals please send to

Mitchell Kadel
15320 Edgewater Forest Ln.
Charlotte, NC 28278.

For Photos and design details please see this thread.

http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?68077-Solid-Mount-Strut-Bar-In-Development

Thanks for your support and continued interest.

Just Added!

Matching rear bar already in a fully polished #3 grade, for $170 Shipped. Those who purchased/purchasing the front bar will get a $10 discount on the matching rear bar.

Rendering Below, will update when I get the first sample installed.

Mitch Kadel

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Solid Mount Strut Bar Group Buy Round 2

For those of you who haven't yet seen it, this is a high polished strut bar that mitch is selling.

.....sexiest thing under the hood..right now.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

#16 ·

I am working with the supplier on some alternative material finishes that may allow for polishing at a much lower cost if people desire.

I will have an answer and will begin taking deposits/payments in full via PayPal next week. For those paying in person or via mail I will advise when payment is due.

After you have submitted payment please pm or email me with your mailing address, PayPal and forum user name.

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#26 ·

I am still looking into the triangulation. I would design it so that it would expand off this design either by bolting or welding. Due to access ability and good geometric placement it would most likely require modification or removal of the hatch carpet.

I even have thoughts of tieing in the shock mounts for added stiffness.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.