Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

I has whiskers!

21K views 92 replies 32 participants last post by  Phiah24 
#1 · (Edited)
New OEM style made from strong polyurethane, virtually indestructable, install with confidence.

(wax coating - fresh from mould, may have a minor bubble noticeable only on close inspection)

[video]http://vid1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff376/1982supra/whisker%20movie_zpsrzam1v1f.mp4[/video]

$65/set shipped. Paypal preferred. PM me if interested.

See less See more
#68 ·
PM sent!! Thank you for all your hard work and time providing a product for the MK2!!

#69 ·
Arch, you're gonna get the only near perfect whisker I ever poured without vacuum. I learn the hard way, no pain, no gain :ugly_08: The other whisker was the first to come out of the recent mould, so the texture varies.

That'll be the last of this run, I appreciate the support and trust the parts will serve well.

I may have enough poly to do one more run at the end of September...stay tuned :mm_emthup:cool:

#70 ·
Greg Thanks Sir!! Payment sent as well...

#73 ·
Greg, got em and there great!! Thank you for taking on this so needed project!! I can say WOW on the quality and these are 2nds!! Taken me awhile to post working too much...

#81 · (Edited)
Mr. Whisker's version is outstanding and at a level that cannot be duplicated.
I do have a model that I did for 3d printing that is put up on ebay from time to time. I'm checking into buying a vendor package on the forum in the near future to be able to sell these and other parts like dash vents, etc. More to come.

#82 ·
I agree. I went thru a trial of my own 3D printed version of whiskers and there is no comparison to the poly, especially with regard to materials' durabilty and flexibilty. If you have the 3D printed file of the vents, you would do well to make a run. Buck up for the Vendor fees and carry the torch....GL

Whiskers can be found...

#84 ·
Yessir! I would like to buy a set. You have a set of the "b"'s you said? Give me a totally shipped to 28107 in nc, and a PayPal. And I'll send payment right over!

Thanks.
Ryan

PS, your inbox is full

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.