UK Supra Listings - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    CelicaSupra.com Member
    Oh dear god, look away now!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-ma6...-/302141743438

Hi here I have for sale Classic ma61 that i have owned for last 30years. The supra is complete with all parts there is also lots of spares , tailgate ,bonnet , doors , wings , lights etc another interior spare LSDiff , car has new windscreen fitted but all interior is stripped out at present , my brother and myself went through the car making sure everything was sound got it to primer stage and then had a falling out and car has been stored ever since , engine runs but on last time we started the exhaust blew apart not sure where exactly but is popping have a video of it running also . Would love to see car cherished and restored could have broken it for spares on many occasion but that was not my vision for the car , it depends price on whether car and its bits or for whole as a joblot . I would like serious offer before I waste time showing car to people as I would not want to waste their time or my own , For the whole package with spares I am looking for around as near to 2k , Once restored would be in the 10k price range as very collectable .There is prob in the region of grand in spare's alone ,The Supra is the pre flared arch model . Any questions please feel free to ask . Anyone with feedback of less than 10 will be removed unless have made contact prior to bidding . The reason for selling now is because I have sold property where car kept and the winning bidder must remove before the 25/11/2016 at the latest payment on collection , I can answer further questions 07886103543 , car is also advertised else where so can end before , Kindest Regards Les
    This is an '83 by the registration, but wow, what a mess!!
    Rob - 100% British
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 1986 White P-Type (UK model), 5M-GE, manual, digital dash, cone air filter & stainless-steel exhaust, 176HP, Beloved DD
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

No ,longer listed on eBay.
    1985 5-speed "Ms. Swan"

OH, What A Feeling!

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drjim View Post
    No ,longer listed on eBay.
    Strange, still works for me...
    Rob - 100% British
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 1986 White P-Type (UK model), 5M-GE, manual, digital dash, cone air filter & stainless-steel exhaust, 176HP, Beloved DD

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Now this is more like it (Merseyside, 4,300, 119k):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1985-TOYOT...-/252687236231

1985 Celica-Supra 2.8i,manual gears,119000 miles,in very good condition for age,used on a regular basis,5 nearly new tyres(BF-Goodrich),MOT till June 17,little rust on sunroof (does not leak),paintwork on bonnet pitted,some very minor rust on bodywork.Ideal for enthusiast,comes with loads of spares too numerous to mention here. Selling due to health reasons(old-age)and nowhere to store or work on car,use as is or restore to mint.Not many left in this condition unless its been restored,its due to the fact it was stood in a garage for 10 yrs.Nice to drive.(Cash on collection).
    Pathetically small photos, I have to say, but it looks in good condition. I like the small rear spoiler, too, it's the kind I'd like to put on Dragon (and indeed I do have one in a box upstairs). Hopefully the rust that's showing is treatable. Probably a great price for it!
    Rob - 100% British
    Hidden Content

Loving this thread. What's with the wheels not included sh*t on the black car. They are part of the car. The seller has probably seen the 4 alloys on ebay for 350 that have been relisted time after time and for well over 12 months now. Let the car go as it should be.

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Happy new year! Another month, another train wreck:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Cel...-/282333671768

Condition: For parts or not working :
    Seller notes: “needs work<br>”

You can say that again, mate

toyota celica supra 2.8i ma61 ....this is my dads ...he started getting restored so all sills and quarterpanels done hence undercoat ....tailgate and sunroof totally shot ...doors and bonnet bit rusty could be repaired but might be better to replace .....mechanically turns over...its got spark but i put gallon of petrol in it but would not start ....brakes need attention ...needs new ignition barrell which i could supply ....if it goes full price will include ...headlining all damp and saggy due to leaky sunroof ...wide arches and front bumper in boot ...needs new drivers door window ...no mot ...will need trailering ...car is located near tenterden kent not warlingham ...any questions text laurence on 07590 991922...possible delivery available please arrange before buying ....
    i also struggle to work out... why people feel the need... to write auction text... like this...?!

Looks like a lost cause - tailgate is definitely unsalvageable, bodywork rust, interior a disaster... I don't really know why it's got a BIN of 750, I'd be paying other people to take it away!!

How do people let Supras get this bad?!?!
    Rob - 100% British
    Hidden Content

Thread Information