Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Attention - Upcoming Password Changes

13K views 46 replies 24 participants last post by  AG_admin 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Per the latest announcements we will be resetting everyone’s passwords. Shortly you should be receiving an email directing you how to change your password. It will look like this:

Subject: Your new password for *site name*
Dear *username*,

Your password has been reset by an administrator. Your new details are as follows:

Username: *username*

Password: *Randomly generated temp password*

To change your password, please visit this page: *link to password reset edit page from USERCP*

If you suspect this email is a scam, you can confirm the legitimacy of this email by manually navigate to the forum URL yourself and use your new password to log in.

All the best,

Site Name

As you can see it will give you a randomly generated temporary password, as well as telling you where you need to go to updated it accordingly.

If you do not receive this email please go to the contact us page and select Other, and type in Security Password Update Issues

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

The Community Support Team

#35 ·
Well,I'm LOCKED OUT again.
I had to use my Google Chrome to get back in and I don't like Google.
There have been one attempt at getting me back in. I think that my browser is toast. IE 11.
I cannot get in to my Outlook email... Poop.
2 system restores didn't do anything.
Multiple virus scans.. POOP.
Everyone should have a back up browser.. I had one.
Sorry,I missed you people!!!!!!
I have been busy.
[URL=http://s514.photobucket.com/user/ddd228/media/temporary_zpsmylvcb7p.jpg.html][/URL]
There is more.

#36 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi,
Can I please get my password reset on my old account.

Username: Eightsixxmkii
Email set-up with that account: I don't know. Cant remember.

-removed email-

I've tried getting in contact to you guys with no response. Please let me know,
I would like my old account back.

-Kit Phanthourath

#37 · (Edited)
Hi,
Can I please get my password reset on my old account.

Username: Eightsixxmkii
Email set-up with that account: I don't know. Cant remember.

Current email: removed

I've tried getting in contact to you guys with no response. Please let me know,
I would like my old account back.

-Kit Phanthourath
Hey there,

I have merged your old account with your new one, and changed the email as requested, and sent you another pssword to your email.
Please confirm in this thread that you have indeed received the email.

Let us know if there is anything else I can help out with.

Richard.

#46 · (Edited)
DDotDave is an old member who is trying to get back on to the forum. He's having no luck logging in or getting responses to reset his password. FYI, his email is DDotDave@aol.com. Can someone please contact him and help him out? I know it's frustrating, because I had a heck of a time getting back in here myself a while back. An admin can PM me and I can give you his phone number if that would be helpful. Thanks!

There is a real problem with returning members trying to get back on site. The provided information to reset password and contact administrator just do not work most of the time, and it takes quite a lot of persistence to get through.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.