SuperPro bushings

SuperPro bushings

I got these bushings from the privous owner, Don't want or need them they have been sitting in my house for a few years now and they need to go.
    Located- Las Vegas NV
    Phone number- 7029781399
    All items are priced with shipping. I should be adding more once I dig out another box from my closet. Also as it is my first post I am happy to make a ebay listing on any of them items.

1) spf0509k FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS 20$
    2) spf1213k REAR INNER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS 65$
    3) spf0307k FRONT STRUT BAR TO FRAME BUSHINGS 20$
    4) spf2926k REAR CROSS - MEMBER TO CHASSIS MOUNT 90$
    5) spf1447k REAR CROSSMEMBER BUSHINGS - TO CHASSIS 110$
    6) spf2178-16k REAR SHOCK ABSORBER LOWER BUSHING 10$
    7 ) spf2755sk FRONT SWAY BAR END LINK BUSHING 10$

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

That is a great post!
    All items have links. Cool.
    If you are going to the S.I.L.V. you may sell them there.
    Dave in Seattle. I keep LATE hours.Hidden Content
    '84 type "L" ,Auto ,daily driver. Dk blue.

Quote Originally Posted by ddd228 View Post
    That is a great post!
    All items have links. Cool.
    If you are going to the S.I.L.V. you may sell them there.
    Thank you I tried to intergrate it to make it easier for buyers, Almost made a full thread design through photoshop but got lazy haha. I go to SIV every year so yea If anyone who is coming out just wants to buy in person I would be happy to sell them at SIV. Have had a few people intrested but no offical bites. These are still for sale.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

I'll definitely take the rear lower shock absorber bushings!

Bring them to SIV, and I'll pick them up and give you the $$.

- Jim
    1985 5-speed "Ms. Swan"

OH, What A Feeling!

Bump, sorry work got insane and I had no time to log on or even make it to supras in vegas. I need to get another project running so if anyone wants all of them as a set by Friday, i'll sell it all off for 200$ obo. Thats over 100$ off the already lowered price.

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Do you still have all 7 items?

Still have these?

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    Guys, this guy is a dirty SCAMMER! If any of you have been in contact with him over these parts or any others, do not send him any money! He's good, he talks just like your average forum member, the only red flags you'll see when dealing with him is his lack of history here and that he hasn't actually posted any pictures of the items advertised. Normally those 2 things would have scared me away, but he did several things throughout our transaction that made me think he was just a legit kid with a mk2 who wasn't very good at selling things online, of which I have dealt with dozens of such people over the years. For one, he posted real part numbers for the actual parts for our car like a legit seller here would, he researched me enough to know I'm an original member on this board, he found my build thread, posted in it, he freely gave me his cell phone number, even posting it publicly in my build thread, and knowing who I was he offered to ship the item up front before I paid (which of course I declined), and he continued to converse with me via text message long after the item had not arrived (while we were in the, oh it must be held up in customs stage). These are all things I've had real peeps do in the past, and never seen a scammer pull before. Watch yourself, he will likely join again under a different handle and try this crap again on someone else. I've been here since the beginning and have bought countless things from people on this board over the years, first time actually scammed like this.
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

Damn what a p.o.s. people suck. Im the first one to admit ive lagged on sending parts but i never stiff people.

Thread Information