Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custom Sway bars F/S

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Don L. 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone, cleaning out some stuff from my garage. I have 2 custom made 3 way adjustable front sway bars, each 1.25" diameter, solid bars. No center brackets included or endlinks. Center brackets and bushings can be had from Summit, etc for about $18. Endlinks I would suggest making some up with rod ends. These thick sway bars may not be for everybody, but if you are looking for a stiffer front bar than Addco or Whiteline, this is the opportunity. Addco front bars are 1 1/8" diameter, so these are significantly bigger. Really hard to get a one off bar made, which is what I did. Cost of course was enormous. These are slightly used, as I kept modding and changing, so they do fit, but need endlinks. Asking $150 each, plus whatever shipping FedEx would cost. I would estimate $25-$30 to ship, most states. In the main picture, the bottom bar was made by Saner in Florida, the next bar up is from a shop in Oregon, third bar up is a stock bar for comparison. Top bar is a rear Addco bar. The 1.25" front bars are about 20 lbs each, stock front bar is about 13 lbs.

I also have a special made Addco 3 way adjustable rear bar, 3/4" thick, with center brackets/bushings, and endlinks I made up. This is a nicer design than a single straight rod for endlinks, bit less stress on the control arm bar tabs, but I still highly recommend reinforcing the stock control arm mounting tabs. This rear bar may not be for everyone, but if your suspension is developed, and you want that extra bit of tuning, this is a rare bar to have.
Asking $150 plus whatever shipping is.

Pics included are of the rear bar and 3 front bars:

Front bar ends:

Addco rear bar:

Don L.
PM or email me at: toy4speed@yahoo.com

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.