New from Pittsburgh! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by eightsixxmkII View Post
    Welcome to the forums. You'll find the information here to be very helpful. We love pics, so post them up!

I'll be parting out a supra after snow season is over. Let me know if you need parts.
    I'll be definitely looking for parts, but more so exterior trim pieces. Mechanically its sound...as far as I can tell right now. Still haven't started completely tearing into her yet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

You can sell that 'extra' transmission that you don't need right now.

Rear bumper in my '84 REALLY works! I'm grateful for it's design.
    I was vaulted across an intersection by an over-loaded S-10. My stopping power was way better.
    No whiplash,but my foot left the brake pedal for 1/2 second @ 2 G's. My head rest worked.
    The rear(stock/un-painted) bumper wasn't damaged at all. Not even a wrinkle in the flex paint.
    If I was in a Dodge Challenger,it would have been creamed!

Your Intrepid would have suffered no damage,either.
    Yeah,it sticks out like a swollen lower lip....

PS: Have you replaced the inner tie rods on your Intrepid yet? I've done a few,the hard way.
    Dave in Seattle. I keep LATE hours.Hidden Content
    '84 type "L" ,Auto ,daily driver. Dk blue.

Quote Originally Posted by ddd228 View Post
    You can sell that 'extra' transmission that you don't need right now.

Rear bumper in my '84 REALLY works! I'm grateful for it's design.
    I was vaulted across an intersection by an over-loaded S-10. My stopping power was way better.
    No whiplash,but my foot left the brake pedal for 1/2 second @ 2 G's. My head rest worked.
    The rear(stock/un-painted) bumper wasn't damaged at all. Not even a wrinkle in the flex paint.
    If I was in a Dodge Challenger,it would have been creamed!

Your Intrepid would have suffered no damage,either.
    Yeah,it sticks out like a swollen lower lip....

PS: Have you replaced the inner tie rods on your Intrepid yet? I've done a few,the hard way.
    Hahaha! Let me guess, you tried doing both at the same time and lost the holes in the rack because the sleeve moved and spent 40 minutes trying to get them in again. I haven't done them on mine yet, but I've done my fair share on friends cars, especially when they cheap out and get just the bushings. One at a time. As long as you do that, you'll be fine. Not the most terrible job on an LH, but still a PITA. Now, the TC/WP on a 2.7? whole other nerve wracking story, especially when you take tension off of the chain for the first time and those 4 cams jump inward from the valve springs. I almost crapped my pants, lol. I love the fact that my 5M isnt interference. Love. It.

Thread Information