Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New 3" Stainless Exhaust + Magnaflow Muffler

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  BillyM 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm selling a new 3" resonated stainless cat-back along with the largest muffler body stainless Magnaflow (3" in 2x2.5" out no baffles) that will tuck nicely under the mk2. It comes with all fasteners and gaskets necessary.

I ran this configuration without a cat behind my 7m-gte for 9 years and promise it will provide all the performance you could want without any of the drone of a standard resonated setup.

The rear pipe will need to be trimmed for length (since the muffler is longer than designed for) and a hanger made for the back of the muffler but any shop should be able to take care of that quickly and cheaply.

$575 + shipping (paypal only, PM your email addy and I'll invoice)

--BillyM

See less See more
#3 ·
You have pics of that muffler on one of your cars? Curious as to how it looks. Thinking about the Raptor dual tipped magnaflow.

#5 ·
Hey Billy, where did you get the cat back piping? I've been looking around and no one sells a 3" mkii cat back system. Raptorracing sells a 2.5" for our cars but not 3 and they said they don't plan to again. You can get MKIII cat backs all day long and the fitment on the MKII looks pretty dang close - the bends are almost exactly the same. So wondering what the best route to take is here. Here's a couple side by side pics of the MKII and MKIII cat back systems.

yours

MKII - raptorracing 2.5"

MKIII - Blitz Nur Spec

MKIII - RaptorRacing 3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.