Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

84 Supra Partout....... Sandy

6K views 33 replies 23 participants last post by  Senior 
#1 ·
Ok all, for those of you that know this car its been a fun and long life lived. Its time to send it to its grave but before I get to that point there are a lot of parts that need to go. The car is basically completely intact minus the drivetrain, wheels, Double spoiler and a few odds and ends. If there is anyone out there looking for parts then shoot me a PM with that your looking for and a Shipped price. Heads up, I don't sell junk so If I wouldn't buy it then I wouldn't sell it to you. this is the aftermath of a person texting and driving.

Other than what you see and I have listed everything is there.

Paypal is supraguy31@yahoo.com

Robert

See less See more
#4 ·
It may be fixable,depending on your state of mind.
7MGTE? Drive train is gone,already. I see now,that this part out has been going for a while,now.

I would suggest that you sell your "Sandy" as an entire car................... Bring a trailer.:thumbsup:
North Carolina location is not that far from a lot of States.

A 'part out' will take a lot of time and effort,if you think that you are into that endeavor.
Yes,the RARE parts will go for some serious $$,if you are willing to remove and ship the good stuff.

I'm in line for the... RARE stuff,if you choose to go that route,Robert. I do Pay Pal.
Side molding,rockers,interior plastic,console lid,spoiler sun shade,seats,LSD diff. (?),sunroof,upper dash,light assemblies and more. Some of the items value may depend on the original OEM color or fabric.
Also,some of your parts may be sought-after after market items that are made of unobtainium!

In your profile:
Engine: 7MGTE Big Single Performance Modifications:Too many to list.

Maybe there is not much left of Sandy,a year later.

#6 ·
If Senior doesn't go through with the sunroof panel I am interested in it as well. I am also looking for the power mirror switch/fog light switch and the wiring pig tail that goes with it. How are the front seats? They appear to be cloth, are they grey or blue? Not sure how much it would cost to ship them to Orlando FL... but I would be interested in those as well.

#7 ·
SupraGuy31,
I'm looking for the lower section of the left and right side quarter panels cut just above the side molding.
Also, I'm looking for sections of the wheel well for both sides, approx 10" x 15" at the top. Let me know if your willing to cut these out.
Pass and Drivers molding where the glass meets the door (Belt molding?)
Windshield motor, arms and transmission linkage.
Original Power antenna if you have.
Rear control arms
I do Paypal. Thanks

Carlos

#11 ·
There are actually four of us including me lol. I was excited as hell seeing a clean Supra being parted out cause I assume the sunroof is in pretty good shape too. I just PM'd him instead of posting here. But I sent that PM on the 16th (The day after he made the thread) and still no reply so not sure what happened to OP

#12 ·
Dear Robert A.K.A SupraGuy 31,
Can you please reply to us that have been PMing, emailing or even texting you on the supra your parting out, it's not fare to leave us waiting as we look for parts that are hard to find so tell us "Yes or No" on these parts.
Thank you
Senior

#13 ·
Im looking for a light switch with ball bearing, small bracket and screws. Im also looking for a driver side wiper complete arm. Let me know if you have any or both and how much shipped to 91335.

#15 ·
Hi. I am looking for the left & right side brackets that fix the front nose cone (bumper) to the front fenders. They have 5 stud fixings which I would (preferably) like to be intact. Also the 2 small mounting plates that fit on the underside of the front bumper that have 2 mounting holes. I misplaced mine during the strip down & need them to complete the front end build up. I can send photos of the parts I need shown on a parts diagram if required. I am based in the UK but am happy to pay a good priced for good parts & obviously the shipping costs.

Many thanks, Tony.

#22 ·
Hey all. I do apologize for not responding to any post as I haven't been getting any Notifications that Ive had any request.

I have both outer door handles
No headlight whiskers
Seats are gone
Sunroof is there and complete. Does have some rust spots but easily repairable.
Mirrors are a 84 and the Drivers side is the only one worth selling but I will check the passenger one also and will probably just throw it in if you are interested in both.
I will check the condition of the center console switches. they all work.
Pretty much everything is there but its going Piece by Piece.

If you all need anything, You can also hit me up on facebook messenger. Robert Maynor is my name. I have that on all the time.

#28 ·
Hi. I am looking for the front bumper cover mounting brackets that fix the cover to the inner fenders. Must be good solid condition, Also the 2 small mountings that fit on the underside of the bumper cover. I can show the parts on a Toyota parts diagram if needed. I am based in the UK & not afraid of shipping costs & have a Paypal account. I could also be interested in all 4 mudflaps if the mountings are rust free.

Many thanks, Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.