84 Supra Partout....... Sandy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    CelicaSupra.com Member SupraGuy31's Avatar

84 Supra Partout....... Sandy

Ok all, for those of you that know this car its been a fun and long life lived. Its time to send it to its grave but before I get to that point there are a lot of parts that need to go. The car is basically completely intact minus the drivetrain, wheels, Double spoiler and a few odds and ends. If there is anyone out there looking for parts then shoot me a PM with that your looking for and a Shipped price. Heads up, I don't sell junk so If I wouldn't buy it then I wouldn't sell it to you. this is the aftermath of a person texting and driving.

Other than what you see and I have listed everything is there.

Paypal is supraguy31@yahoo.com

Robert
    84 7M Powered Supra (Sandy)

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

mk2 part out

Hi, I would like to buy a drivers side window weatherstrip. Plus shipping to 91786.

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraGuy31's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by katodragon View Post
    Hi, I would like to buy a drivers side window weatherstrip. Plus shipping to 91786.
    Let me see what the condition of it is tomorrow and I will send you a pic so you see what it looks like.
    84 7M Powered Supra (Sandy)

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

It may be fixable,depending on your state of mind.
    7MGTE? Drive train is gone,already. I see now,that this part out has been going for a while,now.

I would suggest that you sell your "Sandy" as an entire car................... Bring a trailer.
    North Carolina location is not that far from a lot of States.

A 'part out' will take a lot of time and effort,if you think that you are into that endeavor.
    Yes,the RARE parts will go for some serious $$,if you are willing to remove and ship the good stuff.

I'm in line for the... RARE stuff,if you choose to go that route,Robert. I do Pay Pal.
    Side molding,rockers,interior plastic,console lid,spoiler sun shade,seats,LSD diff. (?),sunroof,upper dash,light assemblies and more. Some of the items value may depend on the original OEM color or fabric.
    Also,some of your parts may be sought-after after market items that are made of unobtainium!

In your profile:
    Engine: 7MGTE Big Single Performance Modifications:Too many to list.

Maybe there is not much left of Sandy,a year later.
    Dave in Seattle. I keep LATE hours.Hidden Content
    '84 type "L" ,Auto ,daily driver. Dk blue.

I'm looking for sunroof and lower rear window molding both side.
    thank you Senior

CelicaSupra.com Member Jose H. 3's Avatar
    If Senior doesn't go through with the sunroof panel I am interested in it as well. I am also looking for the power mirror switch/fog light switch and the wiring pig tail that goes with it. How are the front seats? They appear to be cloth, are they grey or blue? Not sure how much it would cost to ship them to Orlando FL... but I would be interested in those as well.
    Jose H. 3 **Formerly mkII85supra**

I've got more motorcycles than cars... 6:2 ratio...

CelicaSupra.com Member
    SupraGuy31,
    I'm looking for the lower section of the left and right side quarter panels cut just above the side molding.
    Also, I'm looking for sections of the wheel well for both sides, approx 10" x 15" at the top. Let me know if your willing to cut these out.
    Pass and Drivers molding where the glass meets the door (Belt molding?)
    Windshield motor, arms and transmission linkage.
    Original Power antenna if you have.
    Rear control arms
    I do Paypal. Thanks

Carlos
    Supra C

83 MKII: White/Terra Cotta, Stock, Auto, Garaged, Under restoration...kinda.
    84 MKII: Black/Grey & Black, Stock, Manual, Garaged, Many CS mods, Weekend driver while restoring.
    85 MKII: Silver/Grey Leather, Stock, Manual, Garaged, Awaiting the 7mgte transplant but currently sleeping.
    86 MKII: Black/Grey & Black, Stock, Manual, Battling the elements, Kinda sold but have access.

Would the outer door handles fit an 85 Celica? If so I'm interested in both outer door handles. Mine snapped from the inside :'(

Hello SupraGuy31, any word on the sunroof and the molding? Thank you Senior

Would you be willing to part with the driver's side door, or just the handle, if nobody has gotten it yet? I too am interested in the sunroof, so that makes three lol... I do paypal and pay shipping.

Thread Information