WTB passenger front fender and rear P-type wheel arch in dark blue if possible (8B4)

WTB passenger front fender and rear P-type wheel arch in dark blue if possible (8B4)

Hello, I have a new project car and the poor old girl has been sideswiped many years ago and I'm looking for a passenger side rear P-Type wheel arch spat and a front fender. Of course it would be nice to be in dark blue (paint code 8B4) but if not possible any good parts will do.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    Hey, the distances involved will probably make this too expensive, but I happen to have the PS fender in dark blue you are asking for. Its off an 83...

Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

Hi, thanks for the pic. I have bought a brown dash from Vancouver before and shipping wasn't soooo bad. having said that mine is an 84 and i think the dark blue on the 83 was paint code 896 which would make it just a bit too blue. however it is a great looking wing. how much are you asking?

thanks for taking the time to send a pic.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    $60us would do it, I would just like to get rid of it. Shipping will probably be about the same, maybe a touch more.

The 83s have a hole in them for the side turn signal lens, but the later impact moulding should cover it up.
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

Thread Information