WANTED: 1982 to 1985 Celica Supra - MKII

WANTED: 1982 to 1985 Celica Supra - MKII

Hi everyone, I am looking for a running 1982 to 1985 Celica Supra - MKII. It does not need to be mint condition but basically in "daily driver" condition. I would prefer that it is in mechanically good shape so that I could fly into your city and "drive" it back. I can repair some minor rust and paint the car if required. I would be willing to pay $2500 to $4500 depending on condition and miles on the car. I am located in Saskatchewan, Canada but willing to travel to view car and bring back if we can make a deal. I am hoping to find a car in the next few months. Thanks.
    Last edited by CraiginCanada; 01-22-2017 at 11:47 PM. Reason: tried to aDD

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    Craig, my car's sale is in progress like I said, I'll let you know if that changes, but here is a good buddies car that more then meets your criteria...

http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/sh...grades-5000cad

Since that add was posted, the car has been returned to stock and is now much more affordable. It still has the 6m, header and 2.5 exhaust though. The car is a little rough in the paint, trim and interior categories, but the shell is actually really good in the rust department. Its imported from the hot region of WA state, where they don't use any salt, so its better then any Canadian car that you'll find in your price range. Solid driver too, should make the trip home. PM the owner, tell him Seamus referred you.
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

Thank you for the lead - I will check it out.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Hi Craig, I'm over in Calgary and I have a red 84 supra that I've been toying with the idea of selling this spring. It's in pretty good shape, runs great. It has original paint, pretty minor rust on bottom of rear quarters, grey/black interior with automatic, can't remember Km's on it. I was going to replace the springs with a non saggy set and replace some of the driver seat fabric with good ones before I posted it for sale. Pm me if you're interested, I won't be able to get pictures till the weekend though.
    Hidden Content
    1985 Supra P-type #1 (Resto-mod garage queen) Black
    1984 Supra P-type #8 (Wife's Auto car) Red
    1985 Supra P-type #12 (possible resto-mod) SDR
    1982 Supra P-type #13 (31,582 original km's) to be preserved
    2002 Tacoma TRD Stepside box (multi-purpose) Silver

Thread Information