Selling my 1985 Red MKII Supra - L-Type

Selling my 1985 Red MKII Supra - L-Type

I'm listing for sale (again) my 1985 Toyota Supra with just under 79,000 miles!! Clean Title!

I've owned the car for the last a couple years. The car runs great, starts right up with no issues. The interior is in really nice condition. Seats do not have any tears, dashboard is not cracked. Paint is beginning to fade a bit but for being 31 years old is in nice condition. there are a couple body issues which I have tried to show in the pictures.

The car is an Automatic with A/C, Power Windows, Power Sunroof, Cruise Control, etc. The car is mostly stock. Since I've owned the car, I've tinted the windows, new shocks and struts, new starter, new spark plugs, new A/C compressor and converted to R134 (person I bought the car from did the A/C conversion as part of the purchase). No modifications have been done to the power train or suspension (other than replacing the shocks and struts).

The factory stereo works, although it's a bit spotty. The original telescoping antenna was broken when I bought the car, I've replaced with a shorter flexible mast type. I do have the original unit that I removed from the car and it will go with the car. Also, there is no spare tire.

I've just had yearly Texas inspection done and an oil change. I haven't yet renewed the registration which expired in Dec.

I paid a little over 6k for the car and have another 2k or so into (new shocks and struts were $1100). I've got other projects and at this point need the space so I'm hoping a rock bottom selling price of $4700 will do the trick.

Please respond using my email address, it will just make things easier or call me. jsmithbull@yahoo.com mobile-972-802-6035

I'm hoping these pictures work, if not email me and I'll email some to you

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    Just post direct links to google drive photos like so...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...3d5VDZOOU1UNzQ
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...kRVLUpTWWpfYTg

Oh man, this thing is available! Love this car, very tempting, even though I have way too many. LType 85 SDR, sweeeet! Wish I could. Good luck with the sale!
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

She's a beauty!
    1985 5-speed "Ms. Swan"

OH, What A Feeling!

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

I think I was able to get the google drive folder set up. hopefully this works.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx...Go1RnhoNzc1Vkk

Link works great, looks like a great car for the money.

Thread Information