Wow, wow, and wow!!! 84 auto, low miles

Wow, wow, and wow!!! 84 auto, low miles

83-Red P-type , 6M,. LJM strut-bar, RC intake,Thorley header,Tenzo 17" wheels, cross-drilled rotors, Eibach springs, KYB shocks, 85 hatch and int., 82 header panel=Frankenkar

87 4 Runner, White, 22RE, 302K on original motor, still strong

"This car is so loud , I heard you before I saw you!" said the nice policeman. Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Black 1983 P Type 5 Spd, Cloth Interior, BBK,HRE 17" Wheels, HKS Exhaust
    White 1984 P Type Auto, Leather Interior, Sunroof, Digital Dash

CelicaSupra.com Member eightsixxmkII's Avatar
    That being an auto is a real deal breaker for me. Still would make a great cruiser/collector.
    Hidden Content
    05 Scion Tc: Sold. Mpg will be missed.
    85 P: New project. No motor/trans.
    86 P Super Deep Red (Cali Car):7mgte/w58.
    98 4runner Sr5: Daily driver. Parts/dead car hauler.
    96 Avalon: New daily.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Yeah, too bad about the auto tranny
    Quote Originally Posted by eightsixxmkII View Post
    That being an auto is a real deal breaker for me. Still would make a great cruiser/collector.
    83-Red P-type , 6M,. LJM strut-bar, RC intake,Thorley header,Tenzo 17" wheels, cross-drilled rotors, Eibach springs, KYB shocks, 85 hatch and int., 82 header panel=Frankenkar

87 4 Runner, White, 22RE, 302K on original motor, still strong

"This car is so loud , I heard you before I saw you!" said the nice policeman. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by supkar View Post
    Yeah, too bad about the auto tranny
    Yes, but we know how to swap it out. I remember when I was first shopping mk2s in 1987, I found that the 5 speed equipped cars were mostly already pretty well beat and the automatic equipped cars were far more likely to have been owned by middle-aged or older adults who could afford a garage to park them in, proper maintenance at the dealer and more conservative, accident-free drivers. For me it was non-smoker vs smoker and I could never figure out how people could steer and work the gearshift at the same time and hold a cigarette, but most everybody smoked back then. Don't let the automatic hold you back. At the rate we're seeing nice mk2s show up for sale, it could be several more years before another 5sp car shows up in this kind of condition.
    Phil D.
    85 Silver 6m-gte, completed 2000

"I always observe the speed limit. I see those DAMNED signs everywhere."

CelicaSupra.com Member eightsixxmkII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pdupler View Post
    Yes, but we know how to swap it out. I remember when I was first shopping mk2s in 1987, I found that the 5 speed equipped cars were mostly already pretty well beat and the automatic equipped cars were far more likely to have been owned by middle-aged or older adults who could afford a garage to park them in, proper maintenance at the dealer and more conservative, accident-free drivers. For me it was non-smoker vs smoker and I could never figure out how people could steer and work the gearshift at the same time and hold a cigarette, but most everybody smoked back then. Don't let the automatic hold you back. At the rate we're seeing nice mk2s show up for sale, it could be several more years before another 5sp car shows up in this kind of condition.
    Good point Phil, 5-speeds are beaten on more than autos. I agree with a non smoker car. That stench of a smokers car is something I'll never get used to. Never really understood why ppl advertise cars as non-smoker until I got to this age now and live in an apartment.. every time we walk pass our neighbors room, you smell that stinky stench of a smoker. Not a pleasant smell, and I now know why ppl advertise a smoker vs non-smokers car.
    Hidden Content
    05 Scion Tc: Sold. Mpg will be missed.
    85 P: New project. No motor/trans.
    86 P Super Deep Red (Cali Car):7mgte/w58.
    98 4runner Sr5: Daily driver. Parts/dead car hauler.
    96 Avalon: New daily.

Thread Information