PNW people? Washington,Oregon..

Cool PNW people? Washington,Oregon..

Centralia,Sultan Bakery?
    Rich,Mike and Paulie? Junkie? Yeah,right.

I blew off the Toy Run in Kent,WA.
    I'll need to repair a small oil leak and some coolant issues,but I'm good to go!
    When it gets a little warmer and NO SNOW,I'll get on it.
    Dave in Seattle. I keep LATE hours.Hidden Content
    '84 type "L" ,Auto ,daily driver. Dk blue.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

I think Junkie is in for the 2017 season! He's being more social, and also has the blue car running like a cheetah!

I'm ready for some get-togethers, too! Always looking forward to the Sultan Bakery run. Hope it's another warm day like last year. That was so awesome.

Nationals is still up in the air as far as dates, but at least some people have stepped up to make it happen again this year.

-Brian
    Hidden Content Hidden Content , SDR, P-type. JDM 6MGE engine swap. T3 Camber Plates. Whiteline 27MM adjustable front sway bar. D/S brake rotors on all 4 corners. 200 amp alternator. Dual Batteries w/ isolator. Intake relocation. 6000K HID Headlights. OBX headers, 2.5" exhaust, no cat, Flowmaster muffler. LED dash light conversion. Custom LED 3rd brake lights. Custom LED reverse lights. F/R Solid mount strut bars.

Yellow! From WA. Sorry, been MIA from the CS for a minute now due to school (finished my Master's - Yaye!), career advancement and life lol Still, I've met a few people on here (e.g. Junkie) in person. But would certainly be Welcome to meeting new faces; maybe even gather the right encouragment to put more time towards finishing my 7mgte build :P

Edward

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Edward,

I think it's going to be a great year. Keep an eye out for Junkie. Area 51 is back up and running and the monthly gathering proves to be a great wealth of knowledge in one place. Looking forward to meeting you!

-Brian
    Hidden Content Hidden Content , SDR, P-type. JDM 6MGE engine swap. T3 Camber Plates. Whiteline 27MM adjustable front sway bar. D/S brake rotors on all 4 corners. 200 amp alternator. Dual Batteries w/ isolator. Intake relocation. 6000K HID Headlights. OBX headers, 2.5" exhaust, no cat, Flowmaster muffler. LED dash light conversion. Custom LED 3rd brake lights. Custom LED reverse lights. F/R Solid mount strut bars.

You guys are NOT that far apart!
    Sultan bakery run.....YUMMMM!
    http://s514.photobucket.com/user/ddd...ary_1.jpg.html

Last year it was in August.

Centralia may be next.

I have a new 5-MGE! Installed September,2015.I ran it in Bremerton,WA.

Sweet! Looking forward to meeting you as well. Hope Junkie is doing well too I'll try to keep checking in to see when the next event/meet is. Hopefully will have the Supra at least in driving condition haha
    Last edited by CelicaSUPRAMK2; 02-14-2017 at 09:55 PM.
    L-TYPE|HOMEDEPOT VINYL LIP ftw!|CARBONFIBREFX HOOD|PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS|TECHNAFIT SS BRAKE LINES+DRILLED/SLOTTED ROTORS|UNIVERSAL FLOOR.TSC+CUSTOM REAR.LJM FRONT STRUTBARS|KYB AGX SHOCKS&STRUTS|CAMBER PLATES|F/R WHITELINE SWAYBARS|ENERGYSUSPENSION BUSHINGS|P-TYPE LSD|GRIFFIN RADIATOR w/DUALELECTRIC FANS|RELOCATED REAR BATTERY|W58 5-SPEED SWAP|STAGE2 EXEDY CLUTCH|16x8&16x9/205&225 WHEELS|NRG SHORT HUB&QUICK RELEASE w/WOOD GRAIN

Rich,64N is the MAN to organize some of these events.
    Also,but not in the least is MIKE(carfreek)
    A long time member and an excellent Supra dude.
    The ONLY supercharged" Supra that I know of.
    Gee,I shouldn't be this hammered in the afternoon.

Just wait for the next meet and greet!
    All of the hoods will be open!

If beer is NOT involved,I will not be interested.

It's the Ben and Brian show!!!!! Seattle. Northgate parking lot.

Thread Information