Brake Pad Options for Track Use and OEM calipers - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I used EBC RedStuff pads before going to the BBK. The EBC was better than the standard junk out there but the BBK is a night and day improvement over an OEM caliper...even for a daily driver.
    Chadrick
    Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; 2007 Tundra CrewMax TRD Supercharged; Hidden Content ; 1967 VW Beetle (Her Classic)
    Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    Well, to keep the conversation going I might as well mention these...

https://www.carid.com/pbr/deluxe-bra...22408-pbr.html

I'm not sure what availability is actually like for them now days. I bought a set in the early 2000s... I'm still running them and they have barely worn. They're ceramics and they pretty much don't dust at all, which you would think would mean they don't offer great performance. But that has not been my experience, I find them much grippier then stock and very predictable... in the dry anyways. Their one vice is they seem to wash out when they hit big puddles of water. Might be a deal breaker for some, but I kinda love them and haven't had any reason to try anything else. I've used them in probably over 40-50 autoxes and 2 track days, and driven to California and back several times, etc. They did quite good at the track days too, but this was at Mission Raceways, not the highest speed road coarse in the world.
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

Quote Originally Posted by SupraFiend View Post
    Well, to keep the conversation going I might as well mention these...

https://www.carid.com/pbr/deluxe-bra...22408-pbr.html

I'm not sure what availability is actually like for them now days. I bought a set in the early 2000s... I'm still running them and they have barely worn. They're ceramics and they pretty much don't dust at all, which you would think would mean they don't offer great performance. But that has not been my experience, I find them much grippier then stock and very predictable... in the dry anyways. Their one vice is they seem to wash out when they hit big puddles of water. Might be a deal breaker for some, but I kinda love them and haven't had any reason to try anything else. I've used them in probably over 40-50 autoxes and 2 track days, and driven to California and back several times, etc. They did quite good at the track days too, but this was at Mission Raceways, not the highest speed road coarse in the world.
    $63.46 including shipping!!!!!
    &
    https://www.carid.com/cart.php
    Dave in Seattle. I keep LATE hours.Hidden Content
    '84 type "L" ,Auto ,daily driver. Dk blue.

Thread Information