Toyota Celica Supra 2jzge - $1900 (Brooklyn)

CelicaSupra.com Member bklynsupraman's Avatar

Toyota Celica Supra 2jzge - $1900 (Brooklyn)

Here we have a 1985 Toyota Celica Supra. I bought the car with 114k miles on it with engine blown and swapped in a JDM 2jzge engine. I have done timing belt and water pump front main seal as well as cam seals. The car does seem to be losing oil by oil pan gasket. Tune up in fall. Has aftermarket intake pipe and cone filter, could use a cleaning. I also have headers installed and 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler. Clutch was replaced within last year, shifts perfectly, no grinds. Rims were installed in the fall so tires have less than 5k miles on them. I have replaced ball joints, rack and pinion inner and outer tie rods end link bushings wheel bearings struts shocks brakes and rotors (upgraded with Cressida rotors and calipers). Have replaced parking brake cables and shoes. Power windows and door locks which work. Sunroof works but is off track and drain lines need to be cleaned. The heat works but AC does not, it needs lines adapted to work with A/C compressor on engine. I have the connectors which i will include with car. No check engine light car starts right up and runs great. Drives solid. Its not perfect and needs body work but that's all it needs. I am negotiable on price and am willing to entertain offers. My name is Ian and you can reach me via PM or call or text @ 718-640-0905. I have this car posted locally for sale on Craigslist and pics can be seen there. Here is link https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/6010767760.html
    Hidden Content
    85 P-Type, 5 spd, 2jzge, NGK Iridium Plugs, Megan Style Header, Magnaflow Muffler, 2 1/2 inch exhaust. ST Springs Tokico Blues, Cressida Brake Upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CL post has been deleted. Perhaps you sold it,already?
    Dave in Seattle. I keep LATE hours.Hidden Content
    '84 type "L" ,Auto ,daily driver. Dk blue.

Thread Information