\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n FS: Advan Carbon Fiber: Top Secret Style Hood, Hatch and Sunroof P/U ONLY\r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hey guys;
\r\n
\r\nNot getting out of the Supra game yet, but I\'m still a ways away from having a running car...nevermind a painted car and really have no use for these. I need to sell them all together as I really don\'t have time and unfortunately I don\'t have the boxes and can\'t ship them.
\r\n
\r\nIf you purchases these right now the parts alone are $3000:
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\nGetting them up to Buffalo and then Toronto is another $300+, taxes are...well you get the picture.
\r\n
\r\nI\'m asking $2500cnd(rougly $1900usd) and I\'m pretty firm, I don\'t really need to sell them but I just have no immediate use for them.
\r\n
\r\nYou know how to reach me if you\'re interested. Below are not actual pictures of my parts, mine are 100% new and have never been close to a running MK2.
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1207545] = "1207545,1207545"; pn[0] = ",1207545"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[78] = "RaptorRacing"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post Next Post Next Post

FS: Advan Carbon Fiber: Top Secret Style Hood, Hatch and Sunroof P/U ONLY

Hey guys;

Not getting out of the Supra game yet, but I'm still a ways away from having a running car...nevermind a painted car and really have no use for these. I need to sell them all together as I really don't have time and unfortunately I don't have the boxes and can't ship them.

If you purchases these right now the parts alone are $3000:

Getting them up to Buffalo and then Toronto is another $300+, taxes are...well you get the picture.

I'm asking $2500cnd(rougly $1900usd) and I'm pretty firm, I don't really need to sell them but I just have no immediate use for them.

You know how to reach me if you're interested. Below are not actual pictures of my parts, mine are 100% new and have never been close to a running MK2.

Thread Information