Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Raptor Racing 2017 Moving Sale - Every Product in Stock On Sale

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  RaptorRacing 
#1 ·
Hey guys;

we are moving shortly and don't want to bother moving all our stock, details can be seen here:

http://raptorracing.ca/2017-moving-sale/raptor-racing-2017-moving-sale

A few things to note though: for a lot of the MK2/MK3 items in stock it won't be viable to have them shipped back to the US since that's where they came from. I can't itemize every item that's worthwhile for US customers, just trying to say that Canadians will get a better deal on sale items than Americans. For example...I won't be able to offer $1 discount for KYB parts or T3 parts to US guys, the shipping costs alone would nullify the discounts.

Some of the items that I will be able to offer some discounts on to US customers:

• Any product that is a Raptor Racing Product, especially cats as I have a lot of them
  • Raptor Racing Clutch Kits (only have a couple left in stock)
  • King Bearings - Need to get rid of these so My Cost + Shipping is what I'm offering

PLEASE PLEASE read the link i've shared above, you must be on the Canadian Site to see the current stock and if you check out an item that has 0 stock there will be no discounts.

You MUST email me, PM's will not be answer as I just don't have the time these days to keep track of that.

Thanks all!!

See less See more
#8 ·
Just moving, I'll still be in business but will be taking a break from making MK2 parts that are out of stock. How long a break I really have no idea, I just keep stressing to peeps that if you EVER think you'll EVER need a rear hatch seal then beg or borrow the money cause the only way they'll get made again is if I win the lottery...but if I do I'm not sure MK2 Supra Rear hatch seals will be my priority :zzzzz:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.