Rear Camber Adjust Kit

Rear Camber Adjust Kit

I have a feeling that this subject has probably been mauled over and over in multiple places but I recently found weld in camber adjust brackets for my mk2, and they were available for around $100 about three weeks ago, but now that I have a spare cross member to mod they are no where to be found. I hear that usually it's the supplier that gets hosed when people say "oh oh I want them", and then decide 2 weeks later that they don't want them, or that they can't buy them anymore. but I'm not that guy, I WANT THEM. I NEED THEM, NOW! Does anybody have any up to date info on where to find them? Already checked Raptor Racing, He is out of stock, and his list price is over $400
    Glenn

Black 84 P-Type, M/T, Mostly stock, 17" Rota RKR wheels

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

He has them in stock as a not complete kit for cheaper as well. The bolts are the hard part, his complete kit came with 4 bolts that he had custom made. You can source your own bolts used from ebay to make it work though.

Honestly I think you're better off just cutting the factory mounts off and rewelding them down a 1/4". Most people probably just crank them all the way down anyways. You don't get that much adjustment unless you do something with the inside points.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member SupraFiend's Avatar
    Depends on your drop. If you're not going to mod the inner mount, then don't install the brackets through the edge of the subframe. You can account for camber for up to about a 1.5" drop installed like that. Having it slotted is nice though if you are lowered within that range so you can dial your camber in exactly the same side to side.
    Black 86 mk2 Project Car
    New SDR 86 mk2 Daily User, Highway Cruiser AND Parking Lot Abuser in the works!

Haven't gotten new springs yet, they're still a little further down the list money wise, but do want to get it set up so that I can correct the camber some even with the old springs.
    Glenn

Thanks for the input guys. I still would like to get a hold of the kit I saw for around $100
    Last edited by glennenator; 04-08-2017 at 02:06 PM.
    Glenn

George at raptor racing has them. You won't find a better guy to deal with. He also supports and offers a ton of parts to modify our cars. I would suggest supporting the guy that has had many parts for our cars made. Without him many parts wouldn't exist. I am a massive fan of his and Everything I ever got from him was of the best quality. He also made the carbon fiber hatch, hoods, and sunroof panel possible.

http://raptorracing.com/toyota/1982-...od-bracket-kit - 104$

Quote Originally Posted by TcTravis View Post
    George at raptor racing has them.

http://raptorracing.com/toyota/1982-...od-bracket-kit - 104$
    I have had contact with George before, he seems like a good guy, and I did order those via the link you provided. Thanks for the tip.
    Glenn

George is a GREAT guy. He'll bend over backwards to make you happy.

One of the best vendors I've ever dealt with, regardless of it being automotive, radio, or electronics stuff.

- Jim
    1985 5-speed "Ms. Swan"

OH, What A Feeling!

CelicaSupra.com Member
    George is beyond great.... An example of always doing the right thing in every way.

Thread Information