Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

MkII.ca, 420 motors.ca on ebay

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  HoodRatRace 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey folks,

I've been busy all winter getting geared up for 420...Canada is going green 2018!

If you want to get in on the next wave of a new industry (whether you use or not), we must agree it is a multi-billion dollar industry.

Having mapped the internet, I have already my foot in the door and want to share my findings with you!

420 domains - link blocked :whatever: - ebay.ca/item/262939935642? - some internet properties can be worth $$$, seemingly a good investment, especially with the dawn of a new green industry. BTW these domains are dot ca (CIRA)

Social media gurus - if anyone wants to help the cause - please get the word out to others - I offer smokin' deals on intellectual properties >contact me (or pm). I'm more in the IP side than selling.

Also, if you're a novice at web-development and want to make some extra money at home, I provide all the tools and training you'll need to develop a Wordpress website and monetize it - free!

This is my new business direction - I'm gonna be hella busy with this project... will get back into moulding once the dust clears.

Thanks for looking - drive straight and go easy on the twisties! :laugh:

420...oh, what a feelin'!

See less See more
#3 ·
Not sure I want to buy a car from 420 motors. My last stoner mechanic had a habit of not tightening bolts down well enough. It was my old Volvo though, not my MK2.

#4 ·
I'd say it's perfect for classic VW sales (that was me years ago) :piggy:

For kicks and giggles & for you folks down yonder why not try: 420tire.com (.com) and it's subsidiary 420tire.ca (for cannucks) - going el cheapo at GoDaddy.com

For less than the cost of one tire you can have the whole company, blog, advertise and link to a growing network of 420 affiliates.

#5 ·
I owned potcanada.com for multiple years, had a site there for a bit, and eventually wasn't doing anything with it so I let it lapse. Now you have reminded me of this, went to check it out and some parker is trying to sell it for $1795. wut?

Also, I work in environmental research and was actually helping out in a hemp processing facility today, here's a video of the hurd (non fiberous component of hemp) coming out of the shute: https://goo.gl/photos/5jLTfgYpkicUkpn88

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.