Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1985 P-Type for sale

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Sleepydose 
#1 ·
So I've owned the car and been a member here for 11 years and although I come here to research and see others rebuilds and projects, I rarely posted anything. Now I have to post up in the for sale section. Here is a link to pics of the car:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bp8gp7rnb05r2st/AACmTpN6bPbxTktHADYP_uKia?dl=0

With the help of a local paint and body supply shop, I did the body work, primer and paint. the body is in really good condition, but the sliver paint shows I am not a professional. I think it would be an easy job for Maaco or someone with a practiced hand to scuff and respray better than I did. I bought the car with an intake and exhaust but I didn't do anything else so the motor is pretty much stock. It is automatic so I don't think its been raced much or driven very hard, it was definitely a cruising car for me. I didn't keep the look of the car stock however on purpose, I like a my cars to be unique and fun. I added a single DIN CD player and built a custom system for the car which includes fiberglass speaker pods for the doors and a false floor in the hatch with fiberglass box taking up the spare tire space for the 2 10" subs and the amp. I also reupholstered the doors, and the interior is in great shape except for a couple cracks in the dash. It does have the O/D OFF light flashing and the car shifts early so after searching on here it looks like it needs a new speed sensor. I just replaced the battery and all 4 tires so shes ready for a road trip ;) I'm asking for $4200.

Thanks for looking, ask any questions you want.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.