Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

85 Celica gt part out

4K views 32 replies 7 participants last post by  supraman8484 
#1 ·
I have a pile of 85 Celica gt parts for sale and they are going fast. The interior is complete minus the front seats and it's terra cotta (brown) have the solid axle diff and axle from the rear, an automatic trans. Doors are great (manual guts), hatch spoiler is great. Only rust is around badges and it's minor. Front and rear bumpers, body molds (car doesn't have flairs), bad 22re motor, fenders great, fuel tank sale pending, all glass is good minus front windshield it's busted. Great left rear tail light. Call or text me for details or questions 478-302-three182

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
Tail light sold, interior sold, radiator sold, mirrors sold. Still have a few knick knacks

#6 ·
User PB I can't message u anymore your messages are full

#9 ·
Someone is inquiring with me about the window belt mouldings as well. If you drive down and pick them up You can get them all for $40- door lock cylinder $15 if I still have it I can't remember. otherwise someone else has called dibs on the molding if it's being shipped.

#10 ·
Williamb82 your inbox is full

Just message me atlracer

#12 ·
Manual window guts sold, still have bare doors with good glass

#14 ·
I'm about an hour and a half south of Atlanta :) the moldings sold though, so quarter molds and door molds sold. Power steering reservoir and heater control valve sold, sale on the rest of the car pending

#15 ·
Atl_racer send me a pic of the passenger door lock cylinder I'm not quite sure which part you are talking about but I believe I have it. The inside door handle is gone but the outside and complete lock part/handles are still in tact

#18 ·
The car will be gone next week selling the remains if anyone needs anything let me know. Will do front and rear bumpers for $50 each. The hatch isn't very good. Thanks y'all

#20 ·
The blade? Or that part that turns the arm? I know the motor is still there

#21 ·
Just send a picture of the part you want works better for me :)

#23 ·
Yes I have the whole rear wiper arm and blade. $20 plus shipping

#24 ·

Here it is. Good shape. Quick shot of black spray paint it will look brand new :)

#25 ·
Lmk if you are 100% sure you want it and send me your address I'll get you a shipping price! PM me

#26 ·
OK folks the guy flaked out that was buying the rest of the car so all front and suspension components rear axle and differential are still available it is a solid axle I do have the doors but they are bare doors with glass

#28 ·
Gt it also cleared my inbox a little. Hate message caps like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.