Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

More Supra/Celica MKI/MKII In the movies!!

78K views 216 replies 112 participants last post by  SupraFiend 
#1 ·
Here are a few other spotings...

Back to the future...

The Butterfly Effect

DeadHeat

7 Seconds

The Dukes of Hazzard (tv)

Shakedown

Inspector Gadget (1999 movie)

See less See more
#8 ·
Shakedown
And here's the real sick part.

The MKI in that picture is a 80 & I'm still looking for the paint code for this color scheme. The 81 version is black underneath the side molding trim & I already have that paint code.

Help???? Bueler??????

#16 ·
You missed the big ones;

The Celica in Commando

The 2 Supras in The Firm

The red Supra in the chase in that really bad movie I can't think of the name :)

The Celica in front of the Seinfield building

#20 ·
I just noticed in F&F (I watched it today for a chuckle) that the white MK2 shows up a lot more than just the first race scene. Correct me if i'm wrong or flame me cause someone else has said this....but it looks like it was in the line for the entrance to race wars...various scenes at race wars...and parked behind Walker and Diesel when they're munching on shrimp discussing this and that.

#21 ·
Yoterfan said:
I just noticed in F&F (I watched it today for a chuckle) that the white MK2 shows up a lot more than just the first race scene. Correct me if i'm wrong or flame me cause someone else has said this....but it looks like it was in the line for the entrance to race wars...various scenes at race wars...and parked behind Walker and Diesel when they're munching on shrimp discussing this and that.
when they're at the restaraunt, it looks like an 82/83, like my car...white hatch, black bumper, old style tails

#22 ·
That is quite possible.

One thing you guys CAN do......... Ask Javier????????? He would possibly know..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.