Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Mk1 - Mk2 Videos only

30K views 44 replies 27 participants last post by  ma67 lover 
#1 ·
Hey gang,

Please post just mk1 - Mk2 Supra related vids in this section. All other vids can go in general.

#2 ·
yeah thanks!!!!!!!!!!

#8 ·
glmomp said:
wait, why don't you make a "videos" forum, with different wub-forums? the general chat forum gets clogged with enough stuff already, so why not make a misc. video forum?
b/c this is a Celica Supra forum. I welcome OT stuff, but I do not give it priority. Why would I actually create a specific for non Supra videos?? They belong in general.

#11 ·
I agree with the suggestion of a seperate OT Video AND why not also Picture section, rather than putting all this into general chat. I do agree that the regular video AND Picture forums should be just for MK IIs.

My reasoning is I've enjoyed looking at many of the OT videos on occasion, but only on occasion when the mood hits me, like once a week when I have lots of time - then I'll watch a bunch in a row. If they are put into the General Chat section, they will be lost in the fun clutter and discussion that is General Chat. Maybe that is just how I look at videos, maybe the rest of you look at them as soon as they are posted.

I like that some forum members are posting interesting videos of things I'd never bother to find on my own (I don't go to streetfire, don't have the time) - Non MK I/II examples I immediately remember are the old French video of the Pikes Peak Hill Climb, the crazy ralley with Police in Italy, lots of MK IV videos and such. I always looked at our video section as a culling of the best of the car videos that are all over the internet, with an emphasis on things Supra owners would be interested it.

#12 ·
Rich64N said:
I like that some forum members are posting interesting videos of things I'd never bother to find on my own (I don't go to streetfire, don't have the time) - Non MK I/II examples I immediately remember are the old French video of the Pikes Peak Hill Climb, the crazy ralley with Police in Italy, lots of MK IV videos and such. I always looked at our video section as a culling of the best of the car videos that are all over the internet, with an emphasis on things Supra owners would be interested it.

Amen brother!

My point is there just arent enough mk1-mk2 specific videos to sustain its own section. I was quite happy with things as they were. All this does is further clutter up general chat. WTF do I know.

Eat me Wade :D

#15 ·
Mods, delete all posts here, there is not a single vid, and this is post 15 !!

To see videos, go to Tanya's web site, there is a few there

#16 ·
Greg G said:
Amen brother!

My point is there just arent enough mk1-mk2 specific videos to sustain its own section. I was quite happy with things as they were. All this does is further clutter up general chat. WTF do I know.

Eat me Wade :D
Agreed, other than the eat me thing....
AND my supra video got moved as well.....:ugh: But IT IS a supra video...... :sadsmilie

#17 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.