Discount Toyota part for all CS.com members!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by charles q View Post
    Question - In the past whenever I've bought parts from members in Canada the changes to homeland security have slowed the parts delivery down to weeks sometimes. Will that apply here?
    Wrong Vancouver. Mark is in Vancouver, WA. so no slow parts for you.
    Black '86 6MGE 5spd W58
    Terra Cotta '83 W58
    Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member charles q's Avatar
    Woot !
    C.Q.

2JZ in the hole
    Quote Originally Posted by 4SFED
    You don't know what you're missing - the '81 mk1 is what started it all for me and more than two dozen Supras later...
    Yeah...I probably am. I've owned a few Celicas RA24, RA46, RA64, RA65) over the years (my first Toyota car was a 79 Celica) and a few Supras (a couple of MkII's, a MkIII and a MkIV)but for some reason never owned a MkI. I don't know why, I guess they've always been a little difficult to find here. I've lurked CS.com for the last three years, but have kept active in the Pacific NW Supra scene. As far as RWD Toyotas, I've owned pretty much every one Toyota produced in the eighties and nineties at some point in time, so I've got a decent handle on what the cars are all about. I started working at Mccord's in 1996 and was recently promoted last year to my current position. I've sold parts to a few of our PacNW members here in the past. Speaking of which..thanks Darrow!! I didn't remember to clarify that I am indeed in the US and A! Vancouver, WA is located across the river from Portland, OR, so I'm here to help out all our Supra brothers and sisters here in the US. I can ship to Canada, but I don't want anyone asking me to bend the rules. If I get caught shipping to Canuckland without the proper papers I have far too much to lose. As for any parts inquiries, please follow the directions in my first post, and I'll be glad to help you all out when I get back tomorrow morning. Thanks again everyone!!
    Mark

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum, can you get a rear hatch for our cars? and how much?

CelicaSupra.com Member
    I think what would help your post is to give us a list of what YOU have available for the MKII. Most are f items and stuff but you might have some that are F that are in stcok at your place. MAYBE. Hey no idea just wondering about a list. Thanks

CelicaSupra.com Member 85midnightsupra's Avatar
    ^^^ that sounds like a good idea. i would love to see what you would have available.........
    -Jonathan 1985 black MKII 7mgte 299rwhp/321tq 9lbs 13.548@108.38
    Our father, who art in Toyota hallowed be thy name. Thy 7m has come, the boost will be done in MKII and it is in MKIII. Give us this day our daily kill and forgive us our awesome launches, as we forgive Hondas who launch against us.

interior parts needed

I am looking for interior parts. Specifically dashpad, center console, complete dash unit. I am wanting to do a full restore and I need the dash parts in order to start this restore I was hoping to find it in black, blue,dark grey, red.
    I was hoping that there was info about new or pristine condition parts. I also need a digital dash.

2JZ in the hole
    You will find that you are a little late to the game my friend...for almost all interior pieces have been discontinued for quite some time. Your best bet is to source these pieces used...good luck!
    Mark

im lookin for a new rad for my 82 supra celica p-type and an aftermarket exhaust from the cat back.

Quote Originally Posted by justinsupra View Post
    im lookin for a new rad for my 82 supra celica p-type and an aftermarket exhaust from the cat back.
    Will dissect this for Mark, since he's on sick leave for the next few weeks.

im lookin for a new rad for my 82 supra
    Please LOOK here:

http://www.forums.celicasupra.com/sh...ad.php?t=38675

New MKII radiators from Toyota are on the CLASS F discontinued list.

and an aftermarket exhaust from the cat back
    You DO REALIZE that this is an actual Toyota dealership & they may not have much in various aftermarket items??? Closest thing that Toyota would have had for a MKII Supra aftermarket exhaust, would have been the TRD catback exhaust, which was ACTUALLY the HKS 60mm Catback Sport exhaust system. Which has been discontinued for well over 10+ years.
    Chris Eng
    1981 MA47 Silver Metallic 5ME Automatic
    1985 MA67 Super Deep Red 5MGE 5-speed
    Member PacNW Supras/Hidden Content from Popular Science
    Despite the constant physical and--judging by the twitchy, panicked expression--mental punishment inflicted on him by Dr. Bunsen Honeydew窶冱 experiments, Beaker keeps coming back for more. Clearly the Jackass crew grew up ingesting a healthy dose of these Muppet Show regulars.

Thread Information