**Body Side Molding Availability** - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    CelicaSupra.com Member
    Got my mouldings as well, BMAN, maybe they were on the same plane...excellent packaging & shipping, thanks Mark.
    Thanks,
    Gord

'83 Supra - Black

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

2JZ in the hole
    Quote Originally Posted by BMAN View Post
    Mark, got the mouldings in last week, look good, no damage. Thanks big time, more items coming, as soon as my wife calms down.
    HAHA!! I had this vision in my head... the moldings weren't damaged when the package arrived...only after the wife found out about them and hit Brian over the head with them a few times. USPS insurance doesn't cover 'Spousal Abuse'! Look forward to doing more business with you in the future sir!
    Mark

2JZ in the hole
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBO View Post
    Got my mouldings as well, BMAN, maybe they were on the same plane...excellent packaging & shipping, thanks Mark.
    Thanks Gord! Those two Canuck packages left the same day, so I'd imagine they hung out with each other for a while! I'm glad to hear the increased packaging is working with USPS... that bodes well for future transactions! It's actually more difficult to get them straight from Toyota than it is getting them straight to you guys!
    Mark

2JZ in the hole

Molding availability update: 06-06-07

I have more body side moldings on order with Toyota at the moment, their supply is not keeping up with our demand. I haven't seen anything saying that we have any more discontinued...so we're still good to go with what we have been getting. Thanks!!
    Mark

Hello anyone,

Hello anyone, Kind of confused how this all works. I've stumbled upon all these pages and all I'm looking for is one passenger side moulding # 75731A for my '85 Supra. This page may not be where I'm to do this from, but I've been unable to find any other way.
    Fred
    frgrip@AOL.com

2JZ in the hole
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    Hello anyone, Kind of confused how this all works. I've stumbled upon all these pages and all I'm looking for is one passenger side moulding # 75731A for my '85 Supra. This page may not be where I'm to do this from, but I've been unable to find any other way.
    Fred
    frgrip@AOL.com
    Fred, ordering information can be found here:

http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=30207

I've sent you an email
    Mark

CelicaSupra.com Member CELICA GTS's Avatar
    Thanks again for this info Mark..though I no longer own a Supra I appreciate all the work you do for the members on this site.....I may use you later for my RA65 convertible parts....hahahah JK
    Mike "P"
    2006 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner longbed

CelicaSupra.com Member 85midnightsupra's Avatar
    ive received my body molding a while ago, and ive gotta say, i love them!!! they look awesome........ thanks Mark for everything...... ill be contacting you soon for more stuff.......
    -Jonathan 1985 black MKII 7mgte 299rwhp/321tq 9lbs 13.548@108.38
    Our father, who art in Toyota hallowed be thy name. Thy 7m has come, the boost will be done in MKII and it is in MKIII. Give us this day our daily kill and forgive us our awesome launches, as we forgive Hondas who launch against us.

CelicaSupra.com Member Lee_MA61's Avatar
    does the body molding include new clips? If so i'd like a complete set minus that one that is discontinued. Unless you can flip one of the others to work.

Ok thanks
    Random House Racing
    -1984 Toyota, Celica Supra P-Type Super Red (2JZ-GTE + 74mm) JZA61 Hidden Content
    -2010 GMC, Sierra 2500HD Imperial Blue Metallic (L96)

Thread Information