Tire Shredder's 7MGE budget NA screamer build thread - Page 2

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    CelicaSupra.com Member
    Steve, nice to see another NA build going on. Built one in between Les's Turbo Toad, and Jim Coble's Las Vegas car. Also Villerat up here has one done in his, though he spun a bearing, and the car is here for a re-work.

I'll say this now ---- For the HATERS who believe an NA 7M swap is a waste of time and effort ---- DON'T READ/COMMENT !!! Wade -- this means YOU !!!

Your going to love this swap when your done Steve, Good Luck, can't wait to see how it progress's
    84 P-type, 7mgte, too many other mods to list, 20k miles on the chassis. 83 L-type, 7mgte/A340 swap, again, to much to list. 85 P-type, basicaly stock, DD.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

I will keep on eye on this.

for my learnings.
    Dean L.
    1985 Toyota Supra - Hidden Content
    1987 Toyota Land Cruiser BJ73
    2007 Lexus LX470

CelicaSupra.com Member Superium's Avatar
    Cant wait to see the end result Steve. I can already picture every possible piece polished and blinged out. Do you plan on having this complete by next spring?
    Mark K. -'83 Supra (Carmen) -'87T Supra (Cailin) -'91 Accord (wtf)
    Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    CelicaSupra.com
    Advertisements

CelicaSupra.com Member Tire Shredder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Superium View Post
    Cant wait to see the end result Steve. I can already picture every possible piece polished and blinged out. Do you plan on having this complete by next spring?
    the thing that has pushed my date a little sooner and got me motivated is the fact that I won't be blinging everything. it will be clean, it will be shiny, but not polished. I decided I have a spare set of intake manifolds I can polish and take as long as I want. If I just clean and paint them, I can have the car running very soon. valve covers and a few other choice things will be blinged however

I do. In reality, it's only a couple of paychecks away...then some part searching and wiring. I hate to put a date on it, so i'll get disappointed. but I am putting effort forward
    Black 7M-GE 84 P-type Hardtop
    Hidden Content

86 Celica Supra - 7mge swap, 16" Konig's with Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS, Kyb's Agx front / gas a just rear, Eibach Pro kit and K-Mac strut plates.
    77 Celica GT Coupe - New Kyb's, Brakes, tires with 82 celica wheels and 32/36 weber. - undergoing experimentation

CelicaSupra.com Member Tire Shredder's Avatar
    thanks for the support guys. much pictures and videos to come.

Shawn, we'll keep in touch I may need to contract your help with wiring if I ever get to the point of ripping my hair out due to wiring diagrams (I'll give it a valiant shot first) and post up my findings here aswell.
    Black 7M-GE 84 P-type Hardtop
    Hidden Content

CelicaSupra.com Member
    Let me know Steve, I'm "fairly" easy to reach nowadays ...
    84 P-type, 7mgte, too many other mods to list, 20k miles on the chassis. 83 L-type, 7mgte/A340 swap, again, to much to list. 85 P-type, basicaly stock, DD.

CelicaSupra.com Member Xeno_omega's Avatar
    yo, awesome job. Can't wait until it's done. I'm gonna send you a PM regarding the wiring for when you tackle it.
    later
    Chris G
    84 Super Red p-type 1jz transplant underway
    85 Black 7mge p-type
    94 Renaissance Red 6-speed TT

I'm definitely interested in this. That's been my thought for a while. Now I just need to find a running 7m in a car so I don't have to run around for all the misc parts!

Steve,
    Keep up with the great documentation on this project as ususal. I find the detailed pics of the progress make it much more interesting and easy to understand. Will be watching for you updates, good luck!

Bob S
    PA/AZ
    '86 MKII

Thread Information