Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

83 celica supra for sale + parts... Project car

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  enigmajr 
#1 · (Edited)
I can't stand to see this car sit in the Driveway anymore because there so much I've put into it and no longer have the time to get anything else done. Graduation is a couple years away and there's no way to get anything done as a full time student and working full time. I've made a choice to get rid of the old girl and dedicate more time to school.

Please read everything below. I've taken care to include as many details as possible without cluttering up the thread so please read thoroughly.

Here's a thread of what sort of condition she's in right now.

Here's a link to a photo album

It runs and has a brand new leather wrap in the steering wheel as well as a nice looking dash.

I've got everything you'd need to fix her up.

The parts include:
5 whole cow hides of black leather - automotive grade
A brand new Back Door Glass Weatherstrip (Hatch) 82-84
A hood blanket in excellent condition
All new body moldings needed to replace the bad ones.
All of the windshield moldings OEM new
All of the Belt moldings for the door window and quarter window OEM new.
An OEM new Back Door Glass (hatch glass) lower window moulding
New sunroof weatherstrip
A side mirror to replace the missing one.
Excellent condition headlight whiskers.
A mint hood badge
B-pillars in great shape
I've got all of the mudflaps
An L-type fender in great shape.
A perfect radio surround
a nice gear shift surround as well
... there's a few that I might not have listed but all of the parts have been stored inside my closet or in the car itself, which is kept outdoors and covered!

It's a four speed auto,
I've got a good looking 4.1 LSD for it that you'll see in the thread above.
The seats are not great and the carpet is faded.
She'll need paint of course and tires are ok (one very slow leaky valve)

There's no rust on the sunroof and any other rust that was just surface rust was painted with por-15 to stop it in it's tracks.

The engine runs good but I haven't done any compression testing on it. It is drivable but I cannot guarantee that it will drive across the country. I'd get a trailer to have it hauled a very long distance, but that would up for your discretion.

Prices are extremely fair but somewhat negotiable!!

I'll sell just the car for $500
I'll sell the whole package for $1,200 that's the worth of the car and all of the parts alone (some of which are invaluable), this includes the 5 whole cowhides of black leather!! If this sells I will not be making any money, I am losing quite a bit. This price is well under what I paid for the car and parts and leather, not to mention the time put into it.

I just want her to go to a good home

If some one just wants just the car I'll sell off the parts after the sale of the car is completed. But I won't separate the parts from the car until then, sorry.

You can E-mail me at rosscollins3@yahoo.com and we will exchange numbers and talk about any questions you have, or you can just post up a question and I'll get to you as I can.

I really don't want to junk her, as she's got plenty of potential, I just can't give her what she needs right now.

I'm In Alabama so that's where she'll have to be picked up.

Thanks

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.