Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Raptor Racing MK2 Suspension Products Catalog

60K views 123 replies 38 participants last post by  RaptorRacing 
#1 · (Edited)
Please go to our website here for all our awesome MK2 parts.

#9 ·
Catalog updated: Dobinson springs for the MK2 are finally in stock with: front lowering; rear standard height; rear lowering and rear 300lb springs.

We use to price them as free shipping but there's HUGE difference in shipping prices from one region to another so now the pricing does not include shipping.

#15 ·
Dobinson MK2 Front Lowering Springs
Price: $150
Part Number: Dobinson-MK2-C59070
Notes: In Stock

These springs are cataloged as a standard height spring by Dobinson but they actually lower your MK2 by approximately 1". This allows for plenty of clearance while still giving your MK2 that aggressive look and tight handling you desire. These springs are use by dozens and dozens of members on CelicaSupra and feedback is VERY positive.

**NEW PRODUCT** Dobinson MK2 300lb Rear Lowering Springs
Price: $158
Part Number: Dobinson-MK2-C59065
Notes: In Stock

This is a brand new product that was available before, this new spring is perfect for those people with front coilovers in the 400-450lb and need a drop in 300lb rear spring. The drop on this spring will be identical to the Dobinson Lowering Spring for the MK2 seen in this thread. I’m not linking the pictures because I’d like you to read the thread before looking at the pictures so you know what you’re looking at.

We only sell Dobinson springs for the MK2 because we believe it’s crucial to support companies who are will to cater to such a small market. A couple quick email and one phone call and we were able to completely change the specs one of their springs.
These are the ones I was interested in. Am I also correct in assuming these prices are US$ per pair?

Cheers.

#19 ·
Catalog updated:

Drop in 300lb Springs are all Sold out. NO ETA on next batch. Only way to get them in is to order a whole skid and right now that's just not in the cards. Please post up if you have serious interest in these as the more interest I see the faster I'll re-order.

Tiresmokingdad if you have any serious question please send me a pm/email.

G
#20 ·
do you have any more rack bushings for an 84? becaus i'm about to:32::32::32:if i dont find a set quick! so if you do please let me know so i can quit:sadsmilie:sadsmilielike a baby , and not have to get rid of my new toy! thanks alot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.